Impossible to play in the morning

Currently 273 in queue at 9:32AM. This is rough.

because they cant kick the people who are AFK in the lobby or in game to save their spot. If only they kick those people not doing anything on the lobby in 10mins we would have a good flow of people going in and out.

last night i was just afk for 6 hrs and not getting kick it was just a test.

1 Like

I woke up early was 136 in queue and eventually got in (~45 minutes). Crashed out within 5 minutes. Re-entered at ~270 in queue. Frowny face.

1 Like

It’s a never ending cycle. People queue by the hundreds while carrying on about their day only to get in the game while they’re not home causing other players to have to queue by the hundreds.

1 Like

It is not a regional server issue. The game has a global database that they update with information from the regional servers. You can read more here about what the issues are:

Diablo II: Resurrected Outages: An explanation, how we’ve been working on it, and how we’re moving forward - General Discussion - Diablo 2 Resurrected Forums (blizzard.com)

1 Like

I wish there was something more recent or regularly updated concerning that set of problems and fixes going forward. Otherwise it’s just a black box that says “TRUST ME”.

Sadly software isn’t as easy as people might think, but I agree having a weekly community manager post with an update would be nice. Even something along the lines of “no new real progress yet but we are still working on it, more complex then we thought, etc.” would be useful to at least assure people they are still working on it.

Silence in this case is NOT golden as people will start filling in the void – usually not in a good way.