If you don't want to add features can you at least remove mosaic?

Ok, we understand adding features is expensive. But what about removing? Just roll back Mosaic patch. Easy and will make the game playable again.

14 Likes

Im pretty sure the game is playable anyway. 1 build doesnt make the game unplayable.

8 Likes

never remove it. tweak it. get rid of the gaudy awful spell spam. limit it to one fire/ice/lightning/chaos element at a time. it’ll still be ridiculously op, but it’ll look great and force a little choice.

1 Like

One underpowered build makes no one play such a build, but play any other available build.
But one overpowered build makes everyone play such a build (not counting those who don’t care about efficiency, but in a multiplayer game it is a minority). This is not the equivalent of the game being unplayable, but very close to it.

2 Likes

The people are not understand, that MA (Martial Arts Assasins) are not the problem based on the items is, its the skilltree which needs a rework, i spoke with MA which they play since 1.08, they told me RW Mosaic should be never implement because its absolut broken. The Skilltree they told me is the real issue.

But this company is absolut incompetent to do anything right.

They think d4 and d3 philosophy should be added in d2. This company is absolut lazy and we knew it if they not allow us modding support, it will become a problem and now we have a problem.

A player with a IQ of 10 can play this build. I did a test by joining with my full geared Mosaic Assa in to a pub game and going to their areas. I demolished their games instant and they hated this, i myself hated that but i want to see their reactions. This runeword should be never added how it is into d2.

It has no cons, its in pvm everywhere viable not viable…rekkable we call it.

They lied and baited us with their senseless lies in Blizzcon : Modding , TCP IP everything will be there.

You are a cashcow company, you gonna milk the Diablo franchise in and out.

10 Likes

So u believe d2 is balanced even without mosaic? Dude. Never go full retard. U just went full retard. Builds in d2 arent balanced and pretty much never been. The game is surely playable and not close to being unplayable. Mosaic didnt break the balance. The game wasnt balanced to begin with.

6 Likes

Asking for Mosaic to be changed or removed is the new Enigma. You see where 2 decades of Enigma crybabies went? OP will be here in 2044 still asking for mosaic’s removal when D2RR gets released on skynet at which point they will release a new runeword to make war cry barbs OP and everyone will be crying that theres too much shouting.

2 Likes

Can’t wait to play D2RR on a brain chip thing that’s forcibly implanted into everyone, hopefully they’ve got the lobby and chat working this time around, oh and also and TCP/IP. :rofl:

2 Likes

that reminds me of that carbot episode where there are 2 or 3 barbs in game over-cry each others BOs. :smiley:

5 Likes

And by then, half the playerbase will cry that removing Mosiac would make the game “literally unplayable”.

2 Likes

So people want martial arts to be completely useless again?

3 Likes

People want it to be good from skill tree not D3 stylised runeword. There are already fun unique Claws that are hardly used like most of other uniques.

This being best early Barb build and using mage gear is the ultimate mockery of how bad D2 balance is.

4 Likes

Buy a computer. Mosaic is fine. Before mosaic there were no assassins. The assassin torch was worth maybe a town portal to trade. As much as people complain, they fixed the class.

5 Likes

You haven’t fixed a class if everyone only plays it because of 1 runeword.
Get real.

6 Likes

and now you say this BS. LOL you are a cancer who doesn’t understand diablo. bye bye gae.

mosaic is the worst item to ever enter d2. they made the class the most BROKEN thing in the game, no other class can do p1000 except mosaic. it’s … insane how OP it is compared to builds other people would compare it to. your opinion will always be taken with a grain of salt, you don’t know d2.

not to mention the audio AND visual clutter they make, i refuse to play with any mosaic sin based on that. it’s… annoying.

4 Likes

But the unbalanced nature for this type of game makes it better for the game. If they made every single non-obscure build all equally as strong as each other, that to me is very d3 like and one of the issues each character type doesn’t feel as individually unique as it does in d2. I’m fine with sorcs being in the position they are in and I am fine with certain classes/builds being much more difficult to solo with as your first season char…

This isn’t a moba, d2 is the closest thing to an arpg sandbox out there, only people who take this game too seriously care about “balance”

Don’t get why this game breeds folks who want to prove they have more of a “no life” versus others (what ladder essentially is) because at the end of the day, it doesn’t require anywhere near the skill level games that actually people pay to watch at a pro level require…

1 Like

Tell everyone with infinity or enigma that and watch you get laughed out of here. Get real.

In a looter games it’s all about the loot.
Blizzard made all but about 1% of the loot worthless.

1 Like

Naw, that is only a secondary end game type of chase. In the “normal” run of a playthrough, the game drops all that you need. No one needs enigmas, mosaics, griefs, etc to “finish” the game which is to beat hell baal. Now if you want to get to 99, chase after bis items, pvp at highest levels, etc yes prepare for the long haul. Nothing wrong with that. If you don’t like that fine, we all know ultimately for most players, arpgs are essentially their “barbie doll dress up” time that is more socially acceptable. That is fine too, there are other arpgs which fill that niche if you want raining loot. Otherwise, if you have a life, good job, go spend 75 cents for jah and ber on some item site so you feel good about life.

1 Like

I have been here since the beginning. And assassin wasn’t even used. Now it is. As much as you don’t like it, it will be here to stay. Yes, javazons, sorcs, and paladins can do P1000 with more efficiency. Try harder with less trigger. Your language is just not nice. You should be advocating to fix druids, bows, warriors, necros, and melee in general other than mosaic. Those are the classes that need a fix. Nova, blizzard, fireball, hammers, auradins, foh, javazons are all either at the same level or better.

1 Like