If you don't want to add features can you at least remove mosaic?

assasin was NEVER used. god damn you are… dim. blocking you now so i don’t have to read this dumbass BS

1 Like

Never, traps were niche. They were only enabled by the new charms. Stop being rude.

VIEW 1 HIDDEN REPLY
by bye

Was a light trap sin a joke to you? Before Mosaic it was THE assassin’s build. With Infinity and CE she cleared areas as quick as any other top tier build.

6 Likes

dont’ mind GAE they don’t actually understand the game.

1 Like

yea and trap sins are balanced compared to that crap mosaic which is around.

Nobody can really say that an build like mosaic is “normal” which has : cc mechanic (freeze which is the best on my opinion) , an life tap function, multi elemental dmg sources with stacking system, perma charges by keeping up consistently through finishing moves, absolut tank , insane mobility which synergizes perfectly to this build because u need to be on the move.

There is no really vulnerabilties and to be honest…if a build like this is p512 do-able and probably p128 rekk-able then it should be never implemented.

Blizzard these guys who wants to keep it they are literally like this:

You give them an 1m dmg weapon with complete offense staff mods, only mutlplier dmg stats which eradicates the entire servers and they will say :

Well thats strong but its not broken or OP, we should keep it and they smile.

And yea the thing is a lot of ppl who comments in the blizzard forum and not only here in this game, in many blizz games and their respected forums, have a IQ of a monkey and lack huge on braincells. They should not comment on any forums. Thats my opinion which is absolut crystal clear.

5 Likes

So all you had to have was ber mal ber ist to compare to a blizzard sorc in set gear. What an amazing build. The assassin was a joke before Mosaic. The torch was given away. It has always had the lowest population prior to Mosaic. You cannot change facts. Now that assassin went from worst to s tier, people can’t handle it. Mosaic is not the issue, but a pc.

1 Like

You must be a troll!

The cry babies want to play pala / sorcc forever.

3 Likes

These people cry because they can’t play due to mosaic overheating their toaster. They also lack the skill to charge up more than 1 skill. I personally prefer paladin, but there is always a vocal minority that will cry because a class is better than theirs. They do not say to add mid level infinity, or buff bowazon, or fix melee. Make other teleport than enigma. There is no argument that assassin was the least played class prior to d2r, yet, look at all these ignorant posts in this forum.

A Mosaic assassin needs it’s own tier. S tier is holding it back.

Trapsins were nowhere near the top ever in LOD. Even now with facets working with traps and the sunder etc, it is still not that great. I’m not even sure if before all of this I could give her an A, and at best now shes an A-.

Not fully true. I think the change where the facets worked with traps had something to do with it as well. Well not just facets, but -res and +dmg

There are plenty of underpowered builds that are played. Everything necro. Everything druid. And there are plenty of builds out there on the S tier range that are being played. Sorcs still sorcing. Pallys still chucking hammers. Zons still doing that java thing.

1 Like

No, that’s not what people want… MA sin being playable is just fine. The route Blizzard took to make it playable is the problem… It was just pure laziness on their part. Rather than going through and doing the hard work to make the MA sin skill tree workable and versatile with various gears, Blizzard took the EZ route and “fixed it” by making an overpowered one-trick-pony rune word.

5 Likes

Mosaic is like if they wanted to “fix”/give Bowazons a power boost, so they introduced a new mid-priced Zon Bow Runeword that 100% triggered Immolation Arrow, Freezing Arrow, and Lightning Fury simultaneously at your slvls+synergies on a hit, and even on every hit of Strafe, and all those procs costed 0 Mana. Hell, let’s throw 100% Pierce on it while we’re at it.

And some people would totally defend that too.

6 Likes

i have a good feeling everyone that plays or defends the mosaic sin, are the types to “accidentally” drool on their keyboards too often. forget to drink water, and don’t wipe properly.

I would not defend that, but I would play with it :rofl:

Except for the lightning fury bit… it would be silly for an arrow to create a javelin effect. :thinking:

I’m curious: why do so many people hate feeling powerful when playing a video game? Or worse: hate other players feeling powerful?

For me personally: that is the reason I play video games involving heroes smashing monsters…

2 Likes

Its just not i the spirit of diablo 2. The whole borrowed power feeling, and the whole screen exploding while you tele-kick. Feels like d3, or some other bad fast paced game.

1 Like

Every end game build is a one trick pony.

Enigma

Infinity

They actually made new hats, new claws, new mercs to make martial arts a viable leveling option. Traps are just better/safer to level with. But, you can level fully as martial arts and make it through hell easily without mosaic. You can even kill Ubers.

Really? The paladin can explode the screen with an aura. Blizzard, orb, chain lightning, teleport, enigma, javazon. At least the assassin has to get in melee range.

1 Like

We play video games for a challenge, don’t we? What is the point of playing further if we kill every enemy with a single shot?
Such a powerful item, if present in the game, should be available at the very end and available only for a handful of most dedicated players (if everyone played fair…), not for everyone for two mid runes.

Because Diablo 2 has the economy. So even if you hate playing a power build, you must do it or fall behind. Such builds also make the market saturated with easily farmed items, harming the economy.

The other builds either wipe everything on /players 1 only or require expensive endgame gear (multiple HRs).
Mosaic sin needs only 4 mid runes and can beat /players 2000. Quite a difference.

2 Likes