I beg you, please, fix the left click ranged attack behavior

I think it was introduced for the melee attacks so they can hold LMB and keep attacking adjacent targets? And it kinda helps a bit. But it does a dirty to ranged.

Here’s the video of what I mean:

https://gfycat.com/illinformedgrayhackee

I kill the monster using bone spear by holding down LMB (without “Stand Still”, i.e. shift key) and after monster dies, my character starts running towards the mouse pointer instantly. It makes for such dangerous situations like in this clip.

This was not the behavior in legacy - the character should stand still after doing this.

1 Like

Imagine the heart attack a hardcore player would have in such a situation

i am playing in hardcore, and i know of this bug for a long time. I just cannot get used to it. I have already posted it in bug report some time ago during the PTR.

1 Like

This reminded me that shadow master loves spammer mind blast the monsters and it’s often the monster I’m attacking. This causes the monster to convert and I walk right through it, entering the middle of the horde and getting surrounded lol

Leveraging your thread, blizz could review this great mind blast spam in Shadow Master to avoid such a dangerous situation for something more useful (DS maybe?)

We hc players have no peace

oh man, the mind blast spam of shadow master is actually a very good feature. You can abuse this to do ubers.

1 Like

The same happen with Quick cast … pretty dangerous, I use my main attack with F1 then suddendly out of nowhere instead of attacking my char walk into melee range and smack the monters with my weapon … Like O_O yooooo im hardcore don’t do this to me !! I get a heart attack everytime he decide to spice thing up.

is the F1 bound on left click or right? that is the key determination.

On left click… it happen like once every 500 click with FoH, not sure why has it rarely happen but it DOES happen from time to time… i tried reproducing by myself didn’t find anything.