How do i add friends?

So yeah… :grin: How does ” friend list ” works on console ? Can i add anyone or do someone had to be in same game first and then i can choice ” add friend ” at games member list or ?

2 Likes

I have the same question I cant find any info on either. I’m playing on switch and my friend is as well. we are both friends on Battlenet and we can see each other playing the game through the app or website - but he wont appear on my in game friends list. Must be doing something wrong or is it the game.

You have to join/invite using the switch os instead than doing it from the game. It’s a little confusing.

2 Likes

Thanks that is a helpful start. So basically we both log in then back out of the game itself to the home screen while still logged in. I’m newt o switch if you don’t mind then what do I do?

Well I’m on PS5, and in the OS you can invite a friend to a party/group. And when we are in a “playstation” group, the “play game” option changes to “join” in the game.

So should be a similair procedure on the switch.

2 Likes

Yep, that makes sense and I figured it out. Thanks for the help rockstar!

Aah okay :grin: Ty for info :slight_smile:

Hi, anyone to play multiplayer in Nintendo Switch?

6 Likes

My friend code for switch is
Sw-2324-9387-9213

Mf friend code is
Sw-2324-9387-9213

K i ll add you now. My code Sw 2743 2503 4034

Feel free to add me too:
4992-2943-3203
I could currently use some help with nm ancients…
The matchmaking in this version of the game is horrible!

I don’t know how to join/invite using the switch OS…not real familiar with all the aspects of the switch still.

Please add me for Diablo 2 Switch game together: 5264 5414 6229

Hello everyone fill free to add me so we can play D2R… I’m in act 5 mm, could be in hell but have been MF’n and rune running… can help rush to where I am and help anyone who needs help… my code is SW-1320-3342-5837 I’m on all the time : )

What used to be simple and easy, now* a complicated mess. Oh, the times.

I sent a request if you ever want to play… I’m act 5 nm… can easily go to hell. But I’ve MFn try to find better gear in nm. Lvl 57 Hammerdin

I sent a request if you ever want to play… I’m act 5 nm… can easily go to hell. But I’ve MFn try to find better gear in nm. Lvl 57 Hammerdin hmu

Add my friend code 4656-5890-4110

Hope you all dont mind, I added all of you! lol. If anyone wants to add me, 1124-4634-6621