Add me also! 6057-0491-4622

Yoou can add me too. 1150-1776-2818

Communication makes this game hard I’m hamhawk btw metorb sorc

1 Like

My friendcode is SW-7014-1844-8322

Regards Upa

I need someone to help me do hell ancients

I am trying to, just starting and could use some help/people to play with

Where can I check this info? Sorry switch is new to me. I played d2 - 17 years ago on PC and struggle without the keyboard

Add me on ps4 immamurdersum1 if u wanna play

What are you trying to check?

where i can add people and or give my name for people to add me

Go to your home screen the click your page. go to add a friend. your friend code will be in the right bottom. you can move over to search with friend code to add someone.

1 Like

Hey there my code is SW-0031-9387-2724 european time here feel free to add :raised_hand:t3:

So … Stumbled upon this vague way of adding people! Thanks. I’ve been playing, running into people but cannot figure out how to “friend” them … This is a crazy way of doing it. I had no idea it was a thing on the Switch (click avatar, Add friend, enter code.) I have several characters… Finally focused on sorc, respec’d into Blizzard Sorc, Nightmare, level 41… Could be higher if the servers ever work. SW 6098-7142-6035

My switch code is 3704 8920 0609 I’ve added the codes I’ve seen here. Hopefully this gets the ball rolling on some steady multi-player, provided multi-player starts working… Haha

Add me! My Battle.net tag and switch code are in my profile! You need the Battle.net app for ys to chat/discuss missions/trade! Lvl 88 hammerdin ready to go!

whats your BNET tag ? where can i see that?

Casual D2R player here, my Switch code is 7772-6820-2510. Just getting into nm with a couple of my builds.

Step 1: write down the player’s name on a piece of paper…