HIGH LEVEL PvP. only Grief. It is boring. buff rare weapon option limit plz

There are PvP leagues who PvP without grief. It’s the only reason rares are worth a fortune if properly rolled. Check for them on d2jsp.

we need corruptions.

Grief is for lazy people! Real men use their fists.

True but in pvm grief is also super GG.
1 LO rune……

All alternatives are useless

1 Like

who are you pvping with? grief is BM. dont dual anyone who uses grief as their crutch, the suck at pvp. Grief +damage bypasses the pvp damage filter. It’s bugged.

No, please take your pod pd2 crap elaewhere.

3 Likes

It doesn’t, the PvP penalty applies to Grief damage normally. The only reason Grief is considered BM in melee duels is due to the poison damage from Venom.

Go join any reputable league or play in a BvB or Zeal/Fury tourney, Grief is not allowed. And actually rares can be very close to Grief. You can get an eth BA with 300% ED, 40% IAS, Fools Mod, Self Rep and 2 open sockets or with 450% ED without the fools mods…throw in 2 x Los and you got one damn sweet weapon.

Why do the same cry babies who dont PvP gotta come into every single PvP thread and cry that this game is only about PvM? Jfc its cool if you dont like PvP but after a few hundred threads you would think these clowns would finally get there are just as many PvP fans as PvM ones…get over it smh…

1 Like

And? There will always be a best weapon. Plus, some people still prefer Last Wish.

1 Like

??? Grief is totally GM outside of some minor leagues… (melee duels in particular). Its totaly gm in most case. And it is not ignored by PvP reduce in any case

1 Like

You mean, because grief is stronger than basically any other one handed weapon existing in the game ? The psn dmg are nothing lol
I personally dont mind grief in general pvp, it give a both powerful and cheap weapon to melee classes

A like simply wasn’t enough.
Quoted for truth.
Have a medium roll Grief, same for LastWish… it’s a real toss-up, and depending on what I’m doing in game, one, or the other is better.

1 Like

Grief is pretty much ALWAYS better than LW, dmg wise

1 Like

PvP is bad because of this :

No? I don’t make the rules but poison is the reason why it’s banned, Grief being the best one-hander is just a convenient side effect. You don’t see Enigma banned because it’s the best armor for dueling do you?

BOTD gets better max damage than grief does. Well a perfect one anyways. lol. Grief obviously has better average damage.

1 Like

Damage wise, I cannot disagree… however, sustainability comes into play I guess depending on how you play… a lvl20 charged bolt, a lvl18 life tap, a lvl11 fade, lvl17 might tossed in, plus ignore target defense and 62% chance of crushing blow… mix in a little prevent monster heal… add a little magic find… it’s a tool that opens up a lot of slots otherwise dedicated to trying to fill all those rolls.
A little slower if only considering DPS… but… LastWish is my prime and Grief is my switch… on my DualDream guy… on my Zeal/Fanta guy, well, to your point, Grief is prime, Azurewrath is switch.

but grief isnt banned either in general case. This is just the case in some very specific leagues because they love using rare weapon

Its a pvp topic, not a pvm topic. In PvP, you dont care about half the things you said here (mf, ignore defense, charged bolt, magic find, prevent monster heal… fade proc is irrelevant too as you cannot base your build on it). But you sure care about dmg

1 Like

Eth redeemer can be viscous and is the only unique that comes close to a Grief damage wise. Eth Astreons is a distant 2nd.