Give us more character slots

New runewords are cool, too bad i will not try them online. I dont need new runewords, i need more character slots. My account is almost full and i play season like 1,5 month. 1 character I play +17 mules. I dont have much else space.

Blizzard come on, give is more space on accounts… I dont understand why wedont have it already. Its forcing people to play offline.

40 Likes

Everyone have gem mule right???
So stacking gems would open AT LEAST 1 more char slot??? right???
Is it too much asked???

Actually i have even rune mule xD
So stacking runes!!! another open character slot :slight_smile:

Im on fire with these ideas boys!!! they just come to me like that :slight_smile:

9 Likes

They probably don’t want to overload their servers. :rofl:

Yeah right.

I agree, bump it up to 50 slots, and that’s final. That’s enough to play one of every class in every available mode, ladder and non-ladder, plus two. If people still run into not enough character slots with 50 max, then tough :poop:.

Since I just play ladder, all classes but my sorc gets the zap. I keep the top tier items and runes, but everything else goes.

5 Likes

Idk how it would impact save file as there is limit 8kb, so if you stack it could maybe raise it. But anyway this change would barely change anything , we need atleast 40 slots, thats minimum. Its good idea but it might free just one mule or two max.

1 Like

maybe in year 2050 we get stacking runes and gems.
I will be almost 70 years old. Still have best days ahead of me for some D2R gaming!
Maybe i have lost best of my eye sight and laying on nursery bed, but i definatly feel my gems and runes are safe and most important, stacked.

8 Likes

they want you to buy another copy of the game

5 Likes

YES!!!
These topics are kinda pointless.
Ofc they want increase sales of the game.

There would also be benefits of second account.
When running larzuk quest.

2 Likes

I don’t have a gem mule. I don’t have a mule at all.

20 slots with playable characters. It’s simply not enough.

3 Likes

No way. OG D2 and LOD had infinite slots. The new and improved version has 20. Ridiculous.

If there aren’t any additional slots added this season, I’ll just head back to SP.

6 Likes

While theoretically true, it would require infinite work to keep them active. The old server also had a 90 day inactivity timer, which required someone to at least log in with the character to reset the timer, otherwise POOF!!!.. The character disappears.

1 Like

in the words of the great joey tribbiani: put your hands together.

the new runewords are lackluster though… mosaic was the last one right? it ended on a semi-interesting note.

True. And you had to be careful to not refresh your characters too fast, or you’d get locked out for a while. But it was still infinite slots.

3 Likes

I dont want another copies of game I want another slots. Switing stuff between accounts suck and you cant have characters on same account. I dont care if I have to pay for slots, but they need to be on same account.

No they are not, when a lot of people ask something, it increase chance that they might consider it.

Sorry but this is nonsense, you can keep making and deleting one char on main account for tha, you dont need second one.

3 Likes

yes, but running larzuk with 2 accounts same time is faster.

I have 3 steam accounts just so i can buy some games x3.
Like titan quest, which also had quest to reroll stat in gear.
So i run it with 1 char while 2 wait in town and then get stat reroll x3 with one run.

1 Like

i would like to have stacking feature or better inventory sistem, i cant imagine have 40+ mules, atm i have around 10-13 mules? i dont remember what are those mule contain. even tho i give their name “green item / low level item / yellow item / socket item” ( i have 2 socket mule, & i dont remember what are those contains),"etc

1 Like

In the words of Jeremy Clarkson of Top Gear while reviewing a Gen 3 Viper, “this is an open vehicle, drive carefully”, NO.

And I found the need for more slots even more mandatory now that we have seasons.

Honestly, playing this season was very painful to start with, I had to delete mules. It was so painful.
But now that we are talking about season 3…wtf I will probably want to play that, but I just can’t.

20 is not enough, very very far from it if you play all classes (I started this season at christmas and I have 4 chars between levels 83 and 91, playing solo online bnet)

We love to play this game, we love to make new chars, so please let us play, give us more slots.

6 Likes

Yea we need more space and char slots, especially with ladder seasons.

Don’t tell me to buy another account, the stash isn’t linked and I already bought the game about 5 times.

5 Likes

tbh I feel like gem mules are a waste of time. It sucks up a lot of your time transmuting them and transferring them to mules. They also suck up a lot of space. The only gems worth anything are pamys, and still, 40 is maybe a Gul. I think it might be worth it for people to just do pamys. but random perfect gems… totally not worth it imo. I mean, I GUESS it’s good that people do it anyways, so others can roll hell baal gcharms. I did it for a little while, but unless you’re rolling the baal gcharms yourself, it’s pretty rare to find someone who IS to trade them to. Not only that but there are plenty of people who are in line to trade them out first. It’s like, a whole community wants to trade their pgems, and there’s only a few people who want them.

With that said, if you’re hurting for mule space, you’re likely holding on to too much junk. Should probably take it easy on the hoarder life. I mean, I’ve been there, trust me.

I really hope they hear you Zax. I already have bought the game twice and my main account only has 2 mules, everything else are characters ranging from lvl 70 to 92 with different builds etc. I’d like to play the new season and give it a shot at these new unique grand charms, but I couldn’t at all due to the lack of character slots.

2 Likes