Gigantic Blue Post Incoming

This is why they need a “realm down” message to all players, to kick them off in time to “cleanly” close databases.

1 Like

Saying they may be fixed in a couple hours means we have no f***ing clue what’s going on and need to buy some time. Restarting server does not cause the “stuck in game” issue as I had the issue hours before the 1st server reset.

Its happened to me 3 times now but my friend has been playing the entire time.

1 Like

Then my original point stands. They update us on twitter infinitely more than on the forums.

yet been a few hours and i am still unable to play the game they created

3-month ladders in order to align with quarterly investor reports… Sorry to OffTopic, but everytime the corporate side nonsense shows up, I can’t hold myself.

Yesterday was rocky in the beginning. But haven’t had one issue today at all. Totally smooth.

Old news…seen the post explaining…its very big but i can summarize…”we are working on it” with lots of bullcrap in between

Can I have your copy of the game instead :frowning_face:

I thought the same thing this morning until there was an impromptu server restart. that’s seemingly what’s preventing everyone that was playing at that time to get back in 5 hours later…

1 Like

3h ago you posted this

1 Like

It’s been up for a couple hours now.

Edit:

Its interesting blizzard has customer support going through forums deleting threads about the issue instead of fixing the issue.

I have not been playing for ours after I got kicked out…

Perhaps you misunderstood what he said then.

He said the blue post should be up shortly. Not that the issue would be fixed shortly.

The Forum Support team is in Texas at the office there. They have nothing to do with the servers, server fixes, or game patches. They are a totally different team.

I assume they are removing duplicates of the same issues - issues that are acknowledge in the latest post today sticked at the top of General.

Flooding the forums with 200 different “my char is locked” threads only drowns out other valid player issues people need to bring up.

If people want to post, they can add to one of the large ongoing issue threads on their specific topic.

Keep in mind, forum posts are not tickets. They don’t get someone to look at your account. Removing duplicates has zero bearing on the issue being fixed.

Still down for me 6 hours approximately i have not been able to join or create a game

Maybe they can take a moment to dislodge your nose from their *** while they are at it.

Awww, you mad bro? Don’t worry, you’ll be playing soon.
:smiley:

1 Like

Ill be playing D2 mods. Already refunded this catastrophe.

Great to hear! Have fun!