Genders for 2.5?

Honestly they should just add amazon wiggle physics to the groin area at this point.

1 Like

I mean I guess stupid people can be in all worlds.

All games in current year need to ship with a full 3D modeling suite built into the character selection screen. We need the ability to sculpt our characters to any gender and texture paint them to any race and have a particle hair system that allows us to put any hair type of any length anywhere on the body. This is not satire, this is the direction that the industry must go. Without this feature, Blizzard’s ESG score will plummet

1 Like

theres an issue. amazon men dont fight, the women are the soldiers. men tend to the land and families

1 Like

I can’t tell if this is serious or sarcasm.

Diablo story since you dont know

I want there to be 50 different gender options included (if not more) otherwise someone is being discriminated against.

there are also short stories. we get to know what happens to the sorc we played.

I feel this is a troll post because it’s too hard to believe someone is actually seriously requesting this

1 Like

Diablo II doesn’t really feature character customization. It came from a time when memory and computer resources were at more of a premium and there wasn’t room for stuff like that, which is why they made some of the heroes male and others female. It has nothing whatsoever to do with GLBTQ or gender equality, and they aren’t going to make the substantial investment required to add full character customization in a remaster of an old game originally created when those things were commonplace.

One major reason for this is Legacy mode. There is no art for such things in the original game, so they’d need to create new legacy art on top of new models for all the heroes and all the gear for each of them, as all the gear looks different on each hero. it would be a substantial undertaking, not to mention legacy mode wouldn’t really be legacy anymore with new art.

2 Likes

Do you think they’ll add representation for us xirs? My friend is a zer and wants to be represented as well.

Yeah been looking for that too for years. I mean most game you can select character gender, you can dye armor, etc … all to be individual. But then Blizz has no control I guess.

Hey, at least we got lipstick and some blush before we handed over more money and then got bent over. Same ol blizz, eh?

Ressurected is literally the old game with a new graphics engine running on top of it, plus some tweaks and a new backend for the new battle.net.
It isn’t going to have anything the original game didn’t have, like alternate genders of the existing heroes or some grand customization system.

Diablo II’s heroes are purely designed as classes, determining what spells you can cast etc. they were not really deisgned as personalized characters for you to get attached to (and indeed, particularly if you play HC, you really shouldn’t get attached to them).

It’s like picking which turtle you want to play as in a TMNT game, not like creating a character in an MMO.

something to note…in order for them to add gender choices for these classes, they would also have to explain WHY a male of the amazon tribes has gone to battle(something that didnt happen even during the siege of their islands)

The game is already on the path of greatness.

I would like my Manazon’s with different facial hair as an option.

Come to think of it, that would save some resources wouldn’t it. No need for 2 different genders.

There was more people playing this Ladder than at Launch.

I think your just gonna have to wait till Diablo 4, and hope it has greatness too.

If you’re an amazon, switching genders is as easy as pressing the legacy toggle button.

Yep this should be standard in all modern games, including D2R.

I nominate @NOOBLMAO to head up a devleopment team making that a reality in the industry.