Game keeps disconnecting

I suspect its all the duping and botting and DDOS attacks from people that are pissed off about teh status of this game.

They completely nerfed the drop rate, They neutered PVP with FHR stun F UPS! They ruined one of the best features of the game, The original chat. They moved Cain to a different location in act 5. They Secretly removed Holy Shield from war scepters, that along with the skills and modifiers that they added to and removed from the game has completely trashed the drop rate calculations.

THis no longer diablo 2 and the server is already on garbage status with connection interrupts and other hicups that have completely destroyed the player experience of a New Release from blizzard.

This game was nothing but a cash grab. Just like d3… They dived into the money pit and squandered just as much as they could before they They upset 95% of the people that bought the game, just so they could go on skeleton crew with this game and make a pay for play cash shop version of diablo.

HOW DISGUSTING!

2 Likes

another disconnect. Happened about 25 times to me today so far. But ive been on like 11 or 12 hours or something.

And of course the drop rate sucked all night.

1 Like

Um, maybe the coding in your bot was detected by blizz and they are booting you …

2 Likes

Maybe the game simply doesn’t like you.

It`s beause the drope rate is to high, and you cant set up your bot correct…

what’s it feel like to be a toddler again?

What? I haven’t seen anything related to it anywhere. I’m not one to ask for evidence but would you have a link that shows this?

They dont and will not say it. Because if you watch the full blizzcon 2021 preview you will see (I dont know his name) the black haired guy with a beard says they will not change the drop rate of the game.

Then they come out with the patch notes just to let you know that they have changed the drop rates of the game…

Its silly really… When you add MORE to already crowded garbage 99 out of 100 times you gonna get even WAY MORE GARBAGE items to drop., I dont have time for this crap

This change and the added monster density really wreck the game for me.

I had guy tell me earlier he got 5 full decked out characters and i cant even get 1 finished. This never used to be the case.

That should tell you somthing… You just bad face the fact…
But again You also told you had 1 decked out char. so what is it now?

You mom wont let her use her credit card to buy more on jsp.

Look, BigJay even derails his own threads with the item dropping nonsense. LOL (assuming he’s AKA Stanner/RandyBoggs)

thats all your going to do since i already backed up my claim with copy paste directly from the team working on this game.

Your just going to hurl insults and talk trash with no proof. Your worthless to me and many many others in this game.

proff of what? that you a noob buying stuff from jsp? and cant afford more. and now you mad?

you claim it you self. First the drop was lowerd.
Then you say it was higher
You also said that people only can get items if you buy them.
Next you say you 1 full decked out char, so you bought it.
and now you claim you dont have a 1 char…

Hi we all know your the spy sent here to try to get accounts locked. Good try though.

I know why your not finding any items.

Its going to be the same three people banging on me now

wheres the 4th one at…

You guys need to get a real life.

lol man I thought there was an official post from Blizz saying that the drop rates have gone down, but it’s just you having a bad luck period with item drops. don’t scare me this way :rofl:

you claim it you self. First the drop was lowerd.
Then you say it was higher
You also said that people only can get items if you buy them.
Next you say you 1 full decked out char, so you bought it.
and now you claim you dont have a 1 decked out char…

what is the right one here?

Yer he is making up alot of random stuff…

1 Like

they changed the calculations of items in games by several means this is there version of a softcore way of telling us they changed the drop rates because they had to do it in order to increase the item levels being generated in these new higher level areas

Plus the added monster density means you have to kill more monsters slowing you down and dropping even more garbage. It brings item progression down to almost non existent now,