AVX Issues / Game Launches, then Crashes on Older Processors (CPU)

I’m not gonna build a whole new computer right this minute just for D2 remake. Not with Alder Lake coming out in a month or two. I’m out.

Like what they did to jim carreys character in the “fun with dick and jane” remake

:joy: :rofl:
very good, but you will have to write 4 more this week until our Blizzard heros will go in weekend again…

1 Like

That’s what support told me, haven’t been able to find any information about it online.

@pezradar if you said that 5 days ago, i would have been ok, but now i am done with your entire company, bye.

1 Like

Optimistically, next week it might be fixed.
See you all next Monday.

1 Like

Here, here! Later folks.

i’m tired. bye blizz.

1 Like

They are backtracking. Originally AVX was never intended to be in the live build according to blizzard. Now they are telling us we are under minimum requirements and should be thankful they are trying to fix it for us.

29 Likes

im gonna check out that cyberpunk AVX fix o_o

Yeh i doubt they fix this AVX issue at all …

5 Likes

What a way to crap on your veterans. Lies after lies.

3 Likes

so wait a few days and no discount no nothing . just we will refund you thats it. so preorders get fk all for having faith

2 Likes

Pretty crazy that I can play new world tomorrow, but apparently not a reskin of a 20 year old game

11 Likes

Exactly, this is the main issue with the response

1 Like

Refund Complete!

You’ve completed the process. The product and amount listed below will be refunded to your select payment method. Refunds can take up to 72 hours to process. You will receive an email confirmation with this order number.

LOLOLOL what an absolute joke. Instead of fixing the issue guy is posting workout pics. Got burned with d3 I should have known better.

4 Likes

Let the refunds roll. They will see the bottom line. Don’t put have on twitch or console. Refund and review bomb this company. This was a literal money grab in the first place… essentially robbing the good developments of the generation before. Utter garbage… Those guys didn’t make any kind of money like these fail devs today, kinda atrocious.

2 Likes

Drakuloth, you seem like a nice person , just trying to do your job to the best of your abilities. Sorry that you have to deal with all that justified (mostly) hatred. You’re doing your very best to keep us informed and up to date. So thank you for that.

Since you seem to be an honest person, I have only but a single question: Why should I keep trusting in Blizzards “commitment” to fix this after this last post from Adam Fletcher where, now, all of a sudden, AVX was not a mistake and was planned and also raising the minimum specs to match this “non-mistake”?

Thank you.

15 Likes

Everyone is saying that the problem is the lack of CPU support for AVX instructions, but my CPU has AVX instructions and the game crashes to the desktop randomly after a few minutes. I don’t think the problem is just AVX.

3 Likes

u might have other issues.

1 Like