AVX Issues / Game Launches, then Crashes on Older Processors (CPU)

My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined

3 Likes

please keep in mind that ladder, where most will play, has not started yet, and is supposed to start shortly after launch, and we will all be starting fresh there anyway.

My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined

5 Likes

Anyone have a link for the Refund form

1 Like

Thanks for this post, Mr. Fletcher

if they let us play :wink:

Truthfully, the fix for this should be rather straightforward
 you can use the code from Beta to replace the accidental addition of AVX requirements. It shouldn’t be rocket science and shouldn’t be hard to test/QA. I think the problem is they are trying to lump in other fixes that are more complex.

1 Like

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/d2r/1930/1932/solution

1 Like

I’m not mad, I’m just disappointed.

4 Likes

So i might be right at something 
 we can definitely make the mark of 10000 posts.Wrap up guys and lets do our efford for the world first 10k post in d2r history! O,o

Who’s Robb Fergusson? Adam said yesterday that all that was needed was a quick patch and now it’s very complex? is this an official statement?

Same issue here across multiple computers. Clicking play effectively does nothing. My computers are well beyond the minimum requirements.

Jep, i guess they really want my 40 euros😅

Just go there and do the job www metacritic com/game/pc/diablo-ii-resurrected/
They already got a 3.1/10, make it 1.

I purchased about 4 hrs ago and it says I can’t Refund. Anyone else interested in starting a Class action?

5 Likes

He posted this in Adam’s tweet to address the AVX fix.
Knowing it’s Friday, and seeing his picture, I proceeded to refund the game to ensure I am within the 72hr refund window.

failllllllll blizzard its been over a day and the weekend is approaching, still can’t even launch the game

(From Brazil)

Até o momento não consigo iniciar o jogo, clico na opção para jogar e não carrega o game.
Lamentável, estou desanimado com essa merd@ de game

3 Likes

Also waiting for an appeal
 apparently no playtime is too much to qualify for a refund

Yeah I’m just doing my every few hour check in to see if you guys managed to patch the game to fix this issue. Going on a day now that I still can’t play the game I asked for. Client still won’t run.

1 Like