AVX Issues / Game Launches, then Crashes on Older Processors (CPU)

I purchased about 4 hrs ago and it says I can’t Refund. Anyone else interested in starting a Class action?

5 Likes

He posted this in Adam’s tweet to address the AVX fix.
Knowing it’s Friday, and seeing his picture, I proceeded to refund the game to ensure I am within the 72hr refund window.

failllllllll blizzard its been over a day and the weekend is approaching, still can’t even launch the game

(From Brazil)

Até o momento não consigo iniciar o jogo, clico na opção para jogar e não carrega o game.
Lamentável, estou desanimado com essa merd@ de game…

3 Likes

Also waiting for an appeal… apparently no playtime is too much to qualify for a refund

Yeah I’m just doing my every few hour check in to see if you guys managed to patch the game to fix this issue. Going on a day now that I still can’t play the game I asked for. Client still won’t run.

1 Like

They will all be going home soon for the weekend. Doubt we will get a fix until Monday.

3 Likes

I’m about to make a Fraud claim on my card for this purchase. GM instant denied my request for refund

11 Likes

They only need to hold on for a while…then they can get off work and update… their own happy hour

Refund Complete!

You’ve completed the process. The product and amount listed below will be refunded to your select payment method. Refunds can take up to 72 hours to process. You will receive an email confirmation with this order number.

I’ve done it. I hope they learn something from this.

12 Likes

I can’t even refund wtf. Looks like I’m going to call my credit card company tonight.

3 Likes

Here is perspective. Blizzard Product manager to team " lets be ready for launch bugs, prepared to work overnight to fix any issues we run into to support our players and our stakeholders."

Reality- That crap didn’t happen. Homeboy went to bed last night, woke up today and as of 4:02 pm CST hasnt patched a **** thing…

Perspective- Blizzard doesn’t have the leadership behind to understand how to have a proper product launch, therefore isn’t supporting the players or stakeholders.

3 Likes

Bought overwatch, was really disappointed, i said to myself “this company is over”, then they seduced me with nostalgia, spend 40 dollars… this is what i get.
Its really a lesson for me.
NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM BLIZZARD AGAIN

8 Likes

yes haters, yes please keep refunding, so we have a clean community without toxic people :heart:

5 Likes

I would be 100% fired from my job if I didn’t work throughout the night to fix an issue like this lol. And you can be sure I’d have to work the entire weekend.

4 Likes

Too bad … I guess we won’t be slaying demons any time soon …

"We’re “exploring:confounded: the AVX issue … “if we receive a development on this front” :scream:

I read into this that they are only looking at it, and up till now, don’t have a clue (or priority) what to do about it …if any …

I bet it won’t happen before Wednesday …

… Last Epoch it is then …

3 Likes

its been probably asked before but how do i apply for the refund?

1 Like

When my job is done wrong…don’t worry, they tell me

1 Like

Because Im issueing a refund that doesnt make me toxic. My trust in Blizz is just gone atm. Would consider buying again in a couple months when things are smoother.

4 Likes

Some of us are unable to even launch the game. Asking for a solid statement regarding a fix especially when one was supposed to happen today but now has no eta is cause for concern. We want to be able to play a game we have purchased and if we are unable to then our worry is exceeding the refundable duration. I also would greatly prefer not refunding the game it will be my first time enjoying Diablo 2 and I would love to group with my little brother.

21 Likes