AVX Issues / Game Launches, then Crashes on Older Processors (CPU)

When the F am I going to get my refund? I am tired of being patient, give me my GD money

This is a joke and we clowns.

JUST CTRL-C AND CTRL- V HERE!

1 Like

I got it work by move the install files out of my SD card into my PC hard drive, so it won’t lunch bc the SD card err. so try move the game files to another drive.

different issue than us

Sorry, but could you tell me if support for SSE 4.1 and higher was added after the beta phase?

This is a joke and we clowns.

JUST CTRL-C AND CTRL- V HERE!

1 Like

I like how im not the only one rocking an old quad Core CPU in this form. My PC feels less obsolete now. It cost so much more nowadays to upgrade with chip shortages and manufacturing.

6 Likes

what a joke, putting a clown as the face of a product lol

You gonna release a patch in an hour? Today? On monday? Just give us any information, seriously.

2 Likes

You have 72 hrs to get a refund before you fail to qualify. Our time period is half way there if you bought the game right at launch. I bought it one day before launch so I had to apply for a refund or lose my chance.

I suggest you all do refund before you lose your chance and will keep an unplayable game that will not fix the .exe launcher for 1 week minimum.

3 Likes

Once you refund, you’ll instantly feel happy and get your self-worth back.

2 Likes

I went to file for a refund and had to appeal because it was rejected stating I had too much playtime…

Ive had literally zilch nil nada zip ZERO playtime.

Whoever posted that has no idea what the developers are up to atm.

They wil fix it give them a chance. Its a timeless classic i waited 20 years i can wait a week.

4 Likes

I’ve been waiting 29 hours and my friends are playing without me. Bots will kill game by the end of 1 week. It’s already ruined for me.

8 Likes

Has this issue been Resolved yet? Just trying to figure out if I have a different issue. Ty.

Still waiting for patch.

just patch it already pls

no, they are still working on it.