Fix the lagging on Eu servers, the game is unplayable

It was a total mess in the last week, due to lagging, on EU servers.
Every 3-4 seconds you were teleported back in time 1 second.

4 Likes

Can confirm this, tried to play 1 game and the lag was massive.

Completely unplayable, so I just quit the game on the spot.

3 Likes

I’m also having issues with about 30 ping with brutal rubberbanding. Been like this for the last hour or so. EU region.

edit: added location and more info

3 Likes

Me too for the last hour or so. ( EU region )

2 Likes

Nasty lag too - Europe ladder

2 Likes

Same here Rubber banding like hell with 22 ping…

1 Like

For me it seems fixed after the TZ got changed from Forgotten tower?
How about you guys?

1 Like

I’m still having loads of lags and rubberbanding

1 Like

Not fixed for me :cry:

2 Likes

yep its back here aswell, like 10 minutes and its even worse… guess i jinxed it rofl :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Still huge lag for me. Can’t play at all…
When is it fixed?

I have lag spikes also, basically the character moves back 1 second into place all the time.

The thing is…I found out by trial and error that if you disable the option “Terror Zone” the lag is fixed, for me at least.

Hope it helps someone else maybe.

1 Like

Same here, its like 12h already, and suppors silence is…

1 Like

It’s definitely related to pod balancing or pod quantity decrease. Ping to the balancer on eu.battle.net is stable, no packet-loss but 9 out of 10 games created are laggy as hell. Throttling at its best IMO

1 Like

Same problem for me, rubber banding like crazy. Completely unplayable. I wish Blizzard would at least adress the issue.

I switched to a US server (more latency, more fps) but I no longer have any lag :slight_smile:

fix the lagg, its not playable!

I can confirm that it’s horrible, in a game like this having that massive delay is a big nono, guess I’m going to revert to playing offline.

I created a thread on the EU forums and got this blue post Connectivity issues / rubberbanding / desync - #15 by Tyrskorn - Technical Support - Diablo 2 Resurrected Forums

1 Like

same here. it’s been like 2nd or 3rd day. not playable at all