Failed to join game error see below

I had 7 other mods running & unchecked all even removed their files including the D2R mod manager, reinstalled game after repair NOTHING works for modded offline play…I was doing so good, just wanted some minor conveniences while waiting for D4 but now this is gone anyone know how to fix this PLEASE?
FYI it crashed back to menu saying “failed to join game,” after trying to install an mpq file mod BIGSTASH & modifying the launch as instructed.
I just want to get back in & then install other mods that did not crash game…sucks.

Did you also install the second file on the dev’s ‘File’ page, the updated Shared Stash file?
You’d need to replace your current shared stash file with that new file in order for the mod to work properly.

It looks like he added that file two days after he posted the mod, itself.

(assuming you ARE talking about ‘NTQV-D2R-BIGSTASH’ on Nexus Mods)

OH…

And if you weren’t aware of the Shared Stash file change, be aware BEFORE you make that switch…
You will lose any items that are currently in your stash when you switch to the new file, so if you have anything in there that you want to keep, move those items out of your stash and onto your characters before switching files. Then you can put them back afterward.

And yes it was that mod that dc’d me after my faulty installation. I am familiar with mods to a certain extent, (ran Morrowwind etc. with 200 mods), but never dealt with mpq’s & the resultant editing of the command to execute game. I believe those were the 2 weak spots I stumbled over here.