Enough is enough

The comparison is extremely flawed.

But honestly I get why people want it now even if it’s bad for the game.

That’s the world we live in. “Give it to me now” “you’re my friend but you owe me 5 bucks I don’t care if you starve to death”

Basically for the betterment of the game I’d like to see a delay. Not because just because.

You do realize they sorta ran into some serious stability issues? You want to play ladder while those are still going on? How selfish ARE you? They need to make sure the game is stable and running well. Yes that’s on them for releasing the game in that state but still the fact remains you can’t build a house on sand.

You simply want what you want and you want it now, typical modern day gamer who expects to get everything they want. Crying about it here doesn’t change anything. The devs will release it when they feel the game and service is ready to handle it. You can accept that or you can move on. What you are NOT entitled to do is whine like a petulant 4 year old who didn’t get the toy they wanted.

Grow up.

How is it flawed? You think you can keep what you owe because you would starve? It isn’t yours. Period. Either issue refunds for anyone wanting it or launch ladder. When they took such a strong opposition to refunds and then still have not made ladder a priority it is insulting. If it takes over 4 months to launch a ladder the game should have never launched.

1 Like

Correct. That was before game release and you had between Aug 11th and Sept 23rd (release day when maybe you were playing more than the 2 hours?) to request a refund. You chose not to and instead played the game.

We all make choices. I completely understand that you want ladder and wanted it sooner, but if that was the critical factor you should have refunded it during the 5 or so weeks that you knew about the ladder delay before release. You would have gotten your refund granted right away.

1 Like

I can see you’re and extremely angry person.

They just recently let us know we would get it Q1 of 2022.

So March fits within those parameters.

If someone owes you money and says they’ll pay you next week you’re an absolute donkey if you text them everyday asking them where your money is.

They specifically announced at the release announcement that ladder WOULD NOT be available at release with no date for release. You bought the game knowing it was not part of it

Modern day gamer? I’m 37. I simply dont tolerate being lied to and being stolen from. They KNEW thyey were misleading because otherwise they’d have to pay out a lot of money. You know why they got away with it? People like you just think it’s crying. There is a huge difference between crying and wanting what you paid for. $40 is trivial but it’s the principle. They have lied and deceived the entire time for massive profit. Wake up.

5 Likes

No. They said it WOULD be out “shortly after.” You all like changing the details to make your arguments easier and it’s telling.

5 Likes

You were never misled, stop banging that drum. You had ALL the information you needed to decide to keep the game or get a refund. You chose to play the game and therefore were not eligible for a refund.

If you really are 37 I feel bad for you. You are actually acting like my 4 year old, even he knows better.

Let’s put it this way – if you feel this was misleading or a bait and switch or whatever, take it to the BBB, file a complain, or even talk to a lawyer to see if you have grounds for a suit/class action if you feel you were cheated. Actually act like a grown adult and you will be treated like one.

1 Like

They never specified a date it’s been 20 years so shortly could really mean anything

You were not lied to. You were told that ladder would not come at release and that they did not have a date for it.

You had 5 weeks to get a refund before release.

You chose not to.

You then played the game extensively knowing that invalidated any refund.

I don’t see a lie. I see a person who is angry that Ladder has not happened yet and is regretting not refunding during the 5 weeks they could.

If you are 37 then by now I am sure you are familiar with refund policies - and know that for software in particular if you use it you own it.

2 Likes

What do you think shortly after launch is?

4 Likes

You are lying too. I was told shorty after. Please use the exact words when refuting. This is not shortly after. The reason you change the wording is intentional because you know they have failed to live up to exactly what they said.

4 Likes

You 100% could have got a refund when they announced that ladder wasn’t going to be available on launch.

I know this to be a fact because my friend who pre-ordered it the first week it was available decided to issue a refund when they announced ladder wasn’t going to be available.

After that announcement they made no promises of a date of when ladder was going to be available. 100% didn’t set a date until December. In December they announced Quarter 1 of 2022. We are still in Q1 of 2022.

I’m sure you are familiar that intentional deceit would void the refund policy. Since you want to play that card. Blizzards legal policy makes it very difficult to sue and that’s by design because they would lose in a court battle pretty easily but the require many steps first to make it very costly.

“Shortly after” is not a date. That makes my statement correct. You were not given a date for ladder release.

Again, if this bothered you this much you should have refunded it during the 5 weeks before launch where you KNEW about the ladder delay. You had lots of time to do that. You opted not to.

1 Like

They said shorty after. That’s their wording. No rational person would think that would mean in Feb we wouldn’t even have a date. Why do none of you want to address the shorty after issue? Hmmm ?

3 Likes

Clearly its not soon enough for you. I could take or leave ladder, that was not a factor in my purchase decision. If it WAS a primary factor and I knew it wouldn’t be available at launch I would’ve done the reasonable thing and not made the purchase or refunded if I had pre-bought until ladder was ready.

This is ENTIRELY a frustration of your own doing.

1 Like

I believed them when they said shortly after. The only fault I made was trusting blizzard.

2 Likes

Sure, I will.

That term is vague for a reason. No date was given for a reason. They did not know when they could safely release ladder and it depended on game stability.

If they can’t commit to a date, they don’t. That is why they did not give one and left it with the vague “shortly after” verbiage.

Then you can argue what that term means, but it does not really matter.

You had 5 weeks to refund. You did not.

2 Likes