Dual auradin or pure holy firedin

Watch the youtube video of both Dbrunski and MrllamaSC on new 2.4 patch PTR build for dual dream/dragon/hand of justice (dualauradin) and dual dragon/hand of justice/flickering flame (pure holyfiredin).

Any opinion which build is better?

1 Like

Depends on your farming area and the existing immunity’s.

you can also just run dual dream with massive phys. dmg that can clear everything in the game with ease. on p1 holy shock already deletes almost everything.

for lazy mode cows p1 you can run dual dream dual dragon or triple fire, both builds one shot cows just with auras.

for higher players i think dual dream with zeal and grief is just better. still slow then

these pala builds are only good on p1

ahhh thanks for the advice. But i guess people build it coz its fun.

I tested dual aura last night. Reminded me from the diablo 1 open bnet days when people would use their “ak everyone” button.

so is it nice and worth to build it? thanks

Bottom line. It feels way op. Still trying to gage what merc to use since everything dies so fast. I run lvl 28 conviction myself which gives -150 to all resists breaking nearly every immunity in the game. I ended going with a prayer merc, which is a nice quality of life since I don’t really get to leech any life since everything dies so fast. Seems like this build doesn’t really need a merc. Bosses die very fast as well with all the added elemental damage to your weapon. It is however a very expensive build, and it definitely feels very endgame indeed.

1 Like

you tested on PTR? or current game?

PTR. On live server, gathered all the bases. Made 1 dream and a dragon so far. Need to make the hand of justice and dream shield. Looks like they made no changes to holy shock, which was already powerful. However, they greatly buffed the synergies for holy fire. Went from 18% damage per lvl to 24% for resist fire and from 4% to 10% for salvation.

So build is max resist fire, resist lightning, salvation, and conviction. Then rest of points into holy shield. Zeal becomes a 1 point wonder for delivering massive elemental damage. Beauty of the dual aura is salvation is a 2 for 1 synergy.

hey thanks for sharing.

Alright tested this build on live server…and it already feels overpowered lol. Everything literally melts on p1. I’ll have to join some p8 cow runs to see how it fares.

Kinda curious time-wise what overpowered time would be considered in p1. I.e. for pindle-shenk/eldritch-trav-full chaos what the time may be like.
I feel like p1 my necro clears insanely fast, but curious if this will be a possible mix-up to build/test one out for a little switch-up since essentially nothing changed for necros (just without enigma always has me wondering on switching to this)

On P1 clears faster than my necro. Of course, teleporting would get you to said area quicker, but as far as open area clearing, the dual aura clear speed rivals that of a lightning fury zon. I did a p8 cows, and it was slower obviously. Single target damage very good however.

Interesting – I was wathcing dbrunski & mrllama’s videos and it seemed ‘okay’ for the dual clear. Seemed like necro would clear faster (only play p1 or maybe 2 at most for what I’m thinking), but guess I’ll have to give this a try and see now lol

I mean why not. not every timing u can find a P8 game. make one and keep do solo farming is nice also. and since its fast means drop rate higher lol.

yeah that’s why I run my necro as my main – with solo and heavy clears there’s not an area that slows him down. This has my interest as a possibility, but curious to see someone run this and then I’ll decide lol.
If it ran slower than the necro it would be a huge investment to play for 10 mins XD

Hi Colos. when you say necro u mean summon necro? or poison nec?

Sorry bad habit — summon.
Played poison for 10 mins and :face_vomiting: hated it. Could see it being good in higher players, but just not my playstyle solo so ended up being way slower for me

But summon each time u create game to farm u need to gather all your troops by killing and summon first which takes time. Even u go pindle to gather troops also takes time.

True, summons are only mainly a meat shield though, with my merc carrying most of the dmg for mainly CE chains— I can clear chaos with no summons and just summon off last pack before Diablo if I want to just do chaos clears without sacrificing 10 seconds for summoning time.
If I summon (which i normally do) since I do full clear games it takes about 6:04 to 7 minutes for pindle-shenk/eldritch-trav-full chaos including path leading in. I time those areas since the map never changes so easiest for me to compare different setup builds.