Drop rates need to be increased on console or online /players x

You can’t port offline characters from PC over to console. Only BNet characters.

ah cheating…you guys can’t compete legit can you…

sorry but no you are wrong you could never do /players X on closed beta even with a password. /players X was only for SP offline in the OG. just like now in D2R you cannot use /players X in any form of play on ladder or NL. tried this in the OG to confirm. it will pop up on closed bnet stating this command does not work on bnet. 100% never worked on closed bnet solo or password or not. it only ever worked in open bnet or SP offline/lan/TCP/IP

3 Likes

You’re the one who is wrong, I used it on closed
I never played open. So how did I do that, if i couldn’t? They might have taken it off after I stopped playing but it at 1 time did work in private games. I’m talking the ORIGNAL NOT BETA! IF YOU WERE SOLO YOU SURE THE H3LL COULD!!

No I did not say anything about consoles, you cannot port your offline chars from pc to console, its only possible if you own the pc version of both games.

There is a difference between ploot and the players command that it’s in the OG game AND in the PC version for resurrected. That makes this tweet as good as a confirmation.

bad luck probably. i don’t farm pindle or meph because loading screens on ps4 slim are longer than these runs and personally i prefer a longer runs - they are more fun. 95% of my time i farming ancient tunnels, maybe around 50- 100 runs per day, depends of my time, here is my loot:

• 2x the reapers toll
  • 2x um, Lo, ohm, ist, 3x Lem, ko, mal, 2xpul, 3x fal, 2x gul
  • 3x gheed fortune
  • chance guards
  • goldwrap
  • skullder ire
  • the occulus
  • shako
  • tal rasha helmet(3x), necklace, armor, weapon and (2x)belt
  • immortal king armor, 2xboots, 2xgloves, wepon(2Socket), helmet(2 sock)
  • 2x Ormus Robes
  • jade talon
  • 2x widow maker
  • charms for magic find, strength etc, +1for necro curses/lightning (sorc)/traps(assasin)/bow&crossbow(Amazon, +4 dex also) offensive auras(paladin)
  • wizardspike
  • andariel Visage
  • monarch 4 socket
  • 2x frostburn
  • windforce
  • 2x The grandfather
  • wolfhowl
  • Nagelring
  • Trang-oul gloves, belt, armor
  • 4x rainbow facet
  • reaven frost
  • saracen’s chanc
  • taebaek glory ward
  • gargoyle bite
  • stonereaven
  • spirit keeper
  • shadow dancer
  • mavina weapon , gloves, belt, armor, helmet - set complete
  • Griswold heart (3 socket)
  • steel pillar
  • Marrowwalk
  • Ondal’s Wisdom
  • 2x Seraph’s Hymn
  • Highlord’s Wrath
  • Sandstorm Trek
  • Nightwing’s Veil :open_mouth:
  • naj’s armor
  • bul kathos 2x weapon
  • Blood Raven’s Charge
  • arioc’s needle
  • natayla 2x armor, boots
  • schaefer’s hammer
  • Stealskull
  • radament’s sphere
  • Stone crusher

And a lot of other stuff I not mentions here. I started with 84% mf. Now I have 472%. Single offline ps4 blizzard sorc

1 Like

12 hours yesterday and i found trang gloves from your list and nothing else
so according to Trueachievements, im up to 138 hours played total

100 of those hours in hell with not 1 notable item to keep in my stash

Well I have stormshield, phase blade lightsaber, both drop in the hole act 1 at the same group of trash mobs, you must be blind, maybe color blind idk.

1 Like

Yeah you’re full of it… Lol or you don’t know what a Unique item looks like. I’ve been playing on Switch for the last week and have gotten a lot of uniques…

1 Like

And it just may be that you have bad luck. This game is very rng based.

Hey man, thanks for taking all the bad rolls for the community. Real trooper this guy. :laughing:

Stop wasting time adding ANYTHING to offline play and fix chat and lobbies and matchmaking before ladder comes out or everyone is gonna bounce.

GARBAGE RELEASE

3 Likes

No, me and a lot of people play offline and need fixes just as much as you do.

2 Likes

You’ve chosen to play offline by yourself. We have not. They need to prioritize the games for people who were mislead into this purchase. It is defective.

2 Likes

Again, offline has a lot bugs which hinders the experience just as much it do for you online

3 Likes

Nobody’s going to be playing pretty soon so I guess this is all a waste of keystrokes anyway. I just pop on once in a while to heart some comments and make sure blizzard knows that we haven’t forgotten how badly they have treated us.

Good luck with your offline experience. It sounds exactly like my online experience.

Pathetic

2 Likes

Supposed to only be available for offline play. Which this game might as well be offline anyway…

1 Like

Would love a difficulty slider aka /players for online play.

do you understand how unbalanced this would be exspiecly for ladder competive play? anyone using it will have an advangage over players that are not using it. when it comes to racing to 99. also will effect econmy and pricing.