Don"t try out the new runeword changes yet

4os Matriarchal Spear (non-Eth) with +3 skills

1 Like

alright that makes sense the +3 skills is huge. thank you.

I watched a video regards this weapon.

The YouTuber did a chaos run. Then he said : “the weapon is very good, but not insanely good. Let’s have a look how it performs a 8 players game.”

Then he said : “What! 8 players game already!!!”

2 Likes

lol that was funny. what base did he use? and can you kindly link the video I like to ‘research’ before I mess up again.

Sadly, my gemmed Stygian pike turned Infinity turned into nothing in a matter of 2 hours from Blizzard patching… Luckily, I saved a screenshot of the Infinity so I can always look at what I had for 5 minutes…
@PezRadar

1 Like

What, it went back to gemmed Pike?
Maybe tomorrow it will change to infinity again. The code still has glitch.

1 Like

No it disappeared, poofed, you only have an empty spot where the reborn infinity used to be and the same hole in your soul

1 Like

are you some kind of disabled children? or you cant read patchnotes properly ?
“These will be exclusive to Ladder like the previous set of Ladder-only Rune Words in the original Diablo II experience.”

I think that sentence is meant for new rune words. What northforce did is making existing runeword into new bases which is available for non ladder.
I dont think need to be mean with your words.

3 Likes

Swing and a miss. Along with, for some reason, being a total jerk.

3 Likes

Buddy who hurt you? why the hostility?
You may wanna double dip on the reading comprehension mate…

1 Like

Well they fixed this and said both in this thread and other places (also in-game) that there was a mistake… and Yes, I do have a disability somewhat but I’m not a child. Is there a problem with being either of those? Apparently I read the patch-notes properly.

9 Likes

Hey Northforce, did you manage to get your Infinity back or are we just saying goodbye to it and reroll another one?

What pisses me off also is now the price of matriarchal spear base for it has skyrocketed. Bought one for vex almost a month before 2.4 launch in preparation for it, and now not even counting the lost runes on my previous infinity, buying a new base will almost set me back another Ber…

I still have the runes for another, but damn this sucks!!!

I don’t know why, but I have had my Infinity and it’s never dissapeared.
It turned into Infinity from Gemmed Matriarchal Spear, didn’t have to re-roll it and it hasn’t vanished

My guess is its because you did not enter an older game by mistake like I did. Mine worked perfectly fine until I joined a PvP test game that was over 5 hours old on patch night. Obviously I did not see it at first, only when I re-entered it after loosing my infinity to try to understand what had just happened…

On anther note, I still have a +3 jav mat pike I could use to remake my infinity, you think it’s a good idea, or a waste of runes because its not the right base?