Do you think it's possible to design a ploot system to satisfy concerns? How would it work?

so making fun of peoples spelling is also somthing you doo? so a liar a bully- selfish. what more?

exatly. if you say A you must also show B and C- not make it look like its the only thing he said

You stated that there was no discussion for this optional system off of these forums. You were even quoted by stating that. You have been proven wrong by Micro already. Maybe let up on the disingenuous remarks now and also stop cherry picking answers by blatantly disregarding the other facts like the person in charge of the entire Diablo franchise like Rod Fergusson who also discussed it.

thats is exalty what micro did and what you are doing… the ironi.

I also added his tweet after D2R was announced to my post for your reference.

1 Like

I am not cherry picking. I explained what Brevik said about D2/D2:Lod in response to someone who talked about the initial history of D2/D2:LoD. I was abundantly clear that my comments were about D2/D2:LoD and never said anything about D2R. Since you brought up D2R, I discussed two videos and a tweet about D2R from/with Brevik. It seems straight forward to me.

1 Like

the video is after the tweet.
not the same take as he once had.

Oh I know I’m older than he is…In fact to use his phrase I’ll bet he’s just a Zoomer whereas I’m from WWII :smirk:

well seems like for the first time I have seen anyways, they are backing down to our numbers in this thread. This is first time we have all been on 1 thread and I think it might of “spooked” them and they dropped out of this particular thread

and you see this as a good thing? that peolple chases others away?

He talks about adding optional instanced loot at the 1:10.30 mark. The question is are there changes in D2R that would have his blessing relative to D2R. He reiterates that instanced loot is one thing but he is not sure if Blizzard should go through with it.

You need to keep in mind nuance. A question about what he would change in D2/D2:Lod if he could go back in time may not yield the same answer as to what he thinks D2R should be. There is also a second video where he also discusses adding instance loot to D2R.

no not at all but I do find it funny. Your team has been absolutely brutal to my team, so I get a laugh at your decreased “temerity”

yup and also. the game stood the test of time. he is not sure i would follow true on it.
ther is northing he would say they GATTER fix.

and only thinks of putting in instanced loot. because its modern. not beause of anything els.

What happens when little Timmy gets tired of only receiving blue items from Baal while the other folks are getting Shako and Tyreal’s might? Didn’t think that one through? Sounds like you can’t kill baal on your own or in p8 so you want to leech off the party for some free loot without putting in the effort of creating an efficient MFer that can solo all of the content.

can it be people have other things to doo? i dont atm, i took a weekend away alone. so i only got my laptop and mobile

Sure here is the best argument:

It will ruin the game.

It will ruin the economy.

If you fail to understand those two points then you’re not really a D2 veteran. Just another casual “passing by” trying out the game until you get tired of it and move on. People have been playing this game for over 20 years.

It seems now that the Classic WoW is dead, there are a bunch of people out there searching for their next high and want to come to D2R and change it to the abomination of D3 or WoW. There are other games out there with personal loot.

Oh in that case I change my mind. Bring on the Ploot!

For the people that don’t get it - General Discussion - Diablo 2 Resurrected Forums (blizzard.com) you seem to be behind the times. These “issues” were already covered.

yes this is what we mean by Ploot. not the D3 crap. basicly what poe has as you said.

1 Like

the majority of players asking for Ploot are not asking for the D3 loot crap. we are talking about Ploot in the way it works in Poe. this in no way will ruin the exonomy nor the game. the same amount of loot will drop. only difference is. you have the option of haveing

A: FFA loot
B: soft allocation meaning you have about 10sec to pick up loot b4 it becomes FFA
C: perma allocation no loot becomes FFA

this in no way will ruin the game/economy nor will it change how loot already works in D2R. in fact anything but FFA loot your just adding another RNG layer to loot rather than the one with FFA. no one is asking for Ploot in the form of D3 which yes this loot system will ruin the game/economy. FYI even david brevik said he would add insentsed loot remove stamina bar and auto gold pickup. even the father of dialbo (David Brevik) said loot in this form as i said woudnt ruin the game. think he knows what hes talking about he created diablo.