Diablo III first 24 hours sales are almost as much as D2R's 6+ month sales

You quoted me though.

Anyways thanks for explaining.

No. What thread are you reading?
I quoted Nickie with my first post. I didn’t quote you until you stuck your nose into it.

Can you not see properly? Your post is right above.

Pretty sure that’s because people were hoping Diablo 3 would be a worthy successor to Diablo 2, lol. Sadly…we got what we got, and people were disappointed. So much so that there were massive amounts of refunds issued.

3 Likes

Already addressed, refer to posts above.

He’ll lecture to you that D3 made more than D2…

Edit: Called it.

I ve read this topic.Do some of us playing this game for 2 decades want change? yes to have more viable classes.Do i consider D3 good game?Its OK is it good DIABLO game?Its not it isnt neither it will ever be story or atmosphere wise…

My point is what are trying to do in D2 community except implicit yourself into rage inducing comments just by waving paper with number, which were partially obtained through D1 and D2 glory?

1 Like

To proof that purists are wrong for thinking “change bad because change” and Blizzard should obviously do more changes and improve D2R so it reaches its full potential. Up until now it’s a failure especially compared to D3.

IMHO you should have gone other way support subjects about changing classes mechanics and such, waving game which is kind of an insult compared to D2 will net you just hate m8.So support new class changes get more people so we get more viable stuff , rune stash and such! Good luck man!

The fact that this is entirely lost on some is tragically funny.

D3 only continued to sell because what other Diablo game were you going to play? A 2D sprite game from 10+ years ago? People love their horse-blinders.

D3 sell copies, D3 best game, herr derr. It’s nearly unanimous among Diablo fans that D3 was a steaming trainwreck of a game. The only reason people played it was in the hope that:

A. They fixed it.

B. They released D4 in a few more years.

whoops on both counts.

2 Likes

So this is a D3 guy.
No wonder hes so toxic and against PVP even though it doesnt affect him at all.
Just ignore OP.

3 Likes

Already addressed, see posts above.

You’re wrong, there were many ARPGs to play. Shows how much you know. Typical purists this is why you think change is bad you never try anything.

That doesn’t mean much, D3 was extremely hyped, I was super hyped, everyone was super hyped. Feels like OP just want to argue tho lol.

2 Likes

Already addressed, see posts above.

D2R is failing currently with its purists dictating it, face it. This is why Blizz are making changes and will make even more in the future.

It’s you who need glasses, bub.

I have a few posts above.
My first post in this thread quoted Nickie.

I
did
not
you
UNTIL
you
responded
to
my
first
post.

Was that slow enough for you to follow?

Still you dont know what purist mean…
Blizzard will make more changes its obv. they wil however not make some of the bad changes you come up with.

1 Like

This is so embarrassing tbh. Read your post the one I replied to, you were quoting me directly.

Never seen someone be so wrong yet keeps it up, it will only be more embarrassing to you.

You keep calling me purist in derogatory manner, allow me to reciprocate in kind.

You’re a typical oblivious, easiest setting, stuck in the tutorial, review bombing-casual gamer.

We both know regardless of “other” ARPGs, there is only one Diablo, and certainly only one that can scratch the itch of lore and class design set up by its predecessor 10 years earlier.

Go outside, get some air kid.

4 Likes

Stop it you’re going to hurt me. Anyways, you were wrong and already debunked. Stay in topic.

D2R sold only 5 million copies in 6+ months. It’s considered a failure today thanks to purist. Denial is one hell of a drug.

You Debunked was already debunked.
What lie will you make up next?

Failure to who? You?
Show some proff of this, or is it just the 11 lie in this thread by you. i guess 11 it is

3 Likes