Diablo II: Resurrected PTR 2.6—New Rune Words - Has Ended

I wish there was a way to move the start time to 8 am PT, reset day is brutal in EU.

4 Likes

I actualy prefer to start at 2 AM, because if you go sleep very early day before that, you have basicly 22 hours to play before you go sleep again :slight_smile:

6 Likes

none of these runewords will ever be used except mosaic.

what a literal waste of development time.

You would be dumb to not use some.

why would you ever consider one of those helms over a shako unless you’re trolling around on a shapeshifter having “fun”.

I’ll peobably use some of them on hardcore for a playthrough. None of it is chase endgame gear as intended.

1 Like

which is what they should have focused on since players spend a large majority of their time their, it involves trading, and we have enough midgame gear already and not to mention midgame yellows and blues are a fun part of midgame.

Bulwark is great for merc, its cheap, this one will be made a lot. Ground is great against souls, Hustle is quite cheap for good bonuses and very high speed which is not great just for speed of your runs but also for survival on hc. Mosaic can be great but yeah not many people play melee builds so thats very situational RW. Metamorphosis is amazing for shapeshifters but most importantly its must have helm for shock wave druid, with rigjt helm you can get +8 to shock wave which is huge and that build will do serious damage with it now.

If this statement is true at all, it’s because the player chose to build their character to not be able to farm all areas.

This is not squarely the fault of the player however, but looking at the problem in this way is a clue to finding the real problem.

1 Like

yeah i kind agree here
but in a game meta oriented where there is nothing else to do but to optimize your farm thats the only logical solution

build the y char the best you can to farm x
and trying to do anything else with the same char will result in not being the best in any

its worth mentioning that we have plenty of areas where there is easily triple or even quadruple kind of immunes to deal with, so even with dual spec, being able to clear any area of ​​the game was not a certainty

2 Likes

The runewords are whatever. No bearing on any meta play, which is how most people play. But for the few left that like taking their time with mid grade stuff, and don’t bother moating meph, etc, they might like them.

I’m waiting for Blizzard to actually change up the meta, as far as class and skill balance. If something doesn’t do that, it’s fairly irrelevant to me and most others who play the game.

1 Like

Please insert stacking RUNES/GEMS, wouldn’t have to make as many rune/gems mules at least. Finally new functionality would be useful, not only new rune words etc. Players are escaping from playing online to offline modded versions because they have many new cool options…

5 Likes

I know you get this a lot, but please add a rune/gem currency tab in stash with stackable runes.

Also, please replace 50% Run with a +1 Teleport to the new Hussle RW. Make it a mid-game teleport option so other classes are viable without constant vendor charge repairs etc. That experience is jarring.

4 Likes

The fire helmet rw can be used on hireling to farm travincal, bulwark is a good rw too.

you’re doing it wrong

I like that you guys are working on this patch… But Diablo 2 is such a great game without any new runewords.

Only thing I wish for in any new patch is that Cain gets moved back to the WP in Act 5 like in patch 1.14
And that you can bring back chat experiance like old D2.

1 Like

클래식때부터 한유저로서 게임의 1도 불만없음…
항상 래더 리셋날 즐겼지만, 이번 리셋날 10일 예상햇지만…
못하게되었네요…

Hey @Pezradar

Any news on giving the Classic community a shared stash?

5 Likes

Classic shared stash?

9 Likes

Remove Sunder Charms pls, they destroyed the whole mechanic of the game

4 Likes