Diablo II: Resurrected Ladder Season Two Has Concluded

you realize that d2:lod and b net still are up and running right?

2 Likes

Thank you Blizzard. Great update. The majority are happy please don’t mind few negative loud vocal minority and be discouraged to make more great changes in the future.

Thank you. :heart:

1 Like

yeah yeah jedi you got 6000 post, you clearly live on here and still have no respect for the quallity of the game. ill leave it at that. some of us actually enjoy the quality and thats why we played it for 20 years. but hey, if your all about that flash, bam zam zoom. there are a million new trash games to try around every corner.

3 Likes

Oh no, he’s attacking my post count in retaliation! :laughing:

Which is why I told you that the original game is still up and running, in it’s frozen-in-time status as it has been for the past twelve years.

Patch 1.13c notes… March 23rd, 2010.

D2:R is still largely the same game as the original. You’re still stuck in “sky is falling” mode… Snap out of it man.

1 Like

… haters gonna hate … :kissing:

1 Like

so. This Charm works with Traps Hydra or not ???

Solo Baal doesn’t depend on who clears Throne…

Any abilities granted by a Sundering Charm will also extend to your pets and summons, so keep that in mind as you upgrade your character .

Only time will tell if these charms actually are broken or not. I hope they will be removed if it shows theyre to strong (or atleast changed) and if theyre to weak they need to be adjusted to be something one could consider atleast.
I will be waiting with trying out the TZ until ladder reset cause I want it to be fresh. I hope for more balancing of the classes and maybe even new skills or changes to skills for the next one.

someone tested and it doesn’t work

Who is someone?
I also heard someone saying it does not work, and then he said, yeah it does lol.

on this topic

crispy tested it

I will guess we will see. This would be such an easy fix.

if it were easy, it would work already

i tested ladder runeword in no ladder. Patern.
It doesn’t work.

i wonder if griffon will work for trap ,or only the charm

I think the physical charm seems too weak and the damage penalty is unfair.
Melee characters were already much weaker compared to casters so why do melee chars need to suffer the damage penalty in the charm? Melee chars have to go close to the enemy and receive hits when casters don’t.

2 Likes

Yeah phys charms and light charms are useless. You’ll do better with Amp procs for phys, and Infinity for lihgt. Better immune pierce and no penalty.

hey, im out of it, nothing i can do about it or many others that voiced the dislike with this over the last weeks. what can we do? but if you think i like you embracing game breaking updates and telling me to get on board with GARBAGE updates. all i can say is, im not the one that needs the game change, you might be happier in some cookie cut d3

2 Likes

With any change, not everyone is going to be happy. From what I can see, those that are extremely upset are a small minority, some of which have LOUD VOICES and multiple accounts.

Sorry to say it, but if you don’t like it, the :door: is there for you.

It’s OK though… I’ve stopped participating in many activities that I no longer find enjoyable for [enter reason here]… It’s perfectly normal behavior.

Patch 2.5

• :+1: :+1: for the Terror Zones
  • :+1: for the Sundering Charms (might need a bit more balancing)
  • :+1: :+1: for all the bug fixes, stability improvements and quality of life changes
  • :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: for caring about the D2Resurrected Modding community

Thanks! :clap:

7 Likes