Diablo II: Resurrected Ladder Season 8 Coming Soon

Yeah I guess the key difference is having an item enable a build, and have an item “defining” a build. Sunder Charms enable pure fire builds, but there are still a few options of what fire build that’s gonna be (ie if you’re gonna run a fire blast assassin, or a wake of fire assassin, or an exploding arrow amazon, or a meteor sorc, etc). Mosaic is a Dragon Tail item. That’s it. The item itself just tells you what kind of build it’s supposed to be used with, and I think that’s even less fun.

1 Like

Add to our ladder information that this ladder will come with more bots, and more bots, than the previous ladder, as I read all the corrections and found nothing done to stop the bots in the game, which are responsible for the death of the game!

1 Like

Bot banwave or I’m skipping this ladder too.

5 Likes

Yeah, they came in and made a few changes such as the graphics card melting, game crashing mosaic assassin to further discourage playing online around other players along with the plethora of other issues that previously existed such as no /players slider once you go to solo farm after everyone’s tired of watching whoever picked hammerdin to scoop up all the items and carry them through the game.

Please tell me what is the point of Blizzard even hosting servers and a forum for the game anymore if it’s completely forbidden to have any expectation regarding further implementation so the game will actually have a player base?

1 Like

lol i laugh at you and your “conceived problems” again. that is not a problem for me. 1. i’m part of communities able to find people to play with if i so want .

1. i realize that is hard sometimes and got loaders.

why is everyone so … god damn insufferable.

if thats the case they contradicted themselves

they dedicated part of an entire interview to explain d2r is neither a remaster nor remake, but an hybrid in the eyes of the original dev team

any way

the choir didnt change
for the new things, currency tab, loot filter, any type of charm inventory and a ssf mode
and everything else are just balancing issues

ofc there are those that want a new expansion or no changes at all, but those are the extremities of the bell curve, not sure if their wishes have any impact, at least the evidences show us that they dont

comments like this one are why the forums need a downvote

1 Like

comments like this one are why the forums need a downvote #2

So, gamescon. I really really question the leadership at blizzard. That was the worst hype showcase at the only major function this year. Yeah, don’t expect much here, they have way too much wrong at corporate right now.

Micro$oft is probably still busy weeding through and pulling all of the koticks off of Activision/Blizzard.

We want D2R2 update!
MORE!!!

A lovely worm innards pie, just what I expected.

Gamescon is a multi day event. Today’s trailer was a teaser. Tomorrow will be the deep dive during the X-Box event. I thought it was weird when folks on Twitter were hyped for VoH info today, when I specifically remembered the event layout was for the 21st.

It was Microsoft’s new hire doing the presentation. It was horrible. No energy.

Your whole post sound like just wait for the release, wait for next season, just wait for the expansion, just wait for the next release crowd. Really? The opening is the first impression. It was horrible.

1 Like

They should have had Steve “Ballz” Ballmer come out of retirement for the presentation. :rofl:

agreed
where the pompons?

Those pants looked close.

Dude, every post of yours on any of the Diablo forums is just rambling, negative nonsense. All I stated was that the original posted events for Gamescom had VoH presentation on the 21st and that the opener was a teaser during a multi-day event. I’ve seen other big games use similar teases to a bigger reveal the next day, like during E3 2019 where FF7 Remake had a teaser trailer the first night, then during Square Enix’s full presentation, showed the full trailer.

As for the first impression, that was already done at Blizzcon last year. If you didn’t like what you seen and heard then, then you probably are not going to like anything else. Hell, I’m surprised you even bought D4 to begin with. Almost as if you bought it just to justify griping about it at every corner.

To be fair Diablo 4 is an extremely generic ARPG, it isn’t a spiritual successor to Diablo 3 let alone Diablo 2.

Consider this, if Diablo 4 was actually good why would we hate on it? Why would we refuse to play it? Why would streamers drop the game? Why does literally everyone own Elden Ring and so few own Diablo 4?

Diablo 2 season 8 contains nothing new! Blizzard are literally scared out of their minds. If Diablo 2 suddenly got more players than Diablo 4 can you imagine the storm that would follow?

Blizzard is so scared Diablo 2 could take all the Diablo 4 players in a single season they won’t even add 1 single cool item set, or add any enhancements what so ever. When they hear the word Diablo 2 it puts fear into their very souls. They openly laugh and mock us but deep down there is existential dread for their job and palpable fear their competence will be exposed.

2 Likes