In an effort to align patch versions, we will begin posting patch version #s and build #s for PC patches.
A new patch will be available this morning for PC.
To share your feedback, please post in the Diablo II: Resurrected forum.
To report a PC bug, visit our Bug Report forum.
For troubleshooting assistance, visit our Technical Support forum.
- Updated the game client to be able to scale the rate at which players can join and create games based on server capacity
- Added in-game messaging to communicate how much time is left before a player can join or create another game
- Added join/create game rate refunding so that if a player joins a game that is full, in addition to other cases, they will now be able to immediately try to join another game rather than being limited
- Fixed a crash caused by the Amazon when using Arctic Blast
- Fixed crashes that could occur when a user quits the game