Diablo 2 LoD Servers Down

USWest, USEast, and Europe are all down.

is there an ETA on when they are coming back up

1 Like

Is there anybody? Europe and U.S. LoD servers are still down. Pls fix it ASAP :frowning:

I have same problem, wisping at supports, they dont say anything

Same for me

I hope it’s temporary and not them trying to find a reason to shut us down

1 Like

i hope too since d2 LOD is the best game ever.

2 Likes

Approx 24 hours now that they’ve been down. USEast, USWest, and Europe are all down.

MESSAGE FROM SUPPORT:

Hey all,

Diablo II (2000) service has been restored for all regions. Players should be able to log in again properly.

Thank you for the reports and patience while our engineers worked to get this resolved.

Jambrix

CLASSIC GAMES TECH SUPPORT FORUMS:

realms are poop again… restart pls

USEast, Non-Ladder & Ladder are still down. it’s a hit or miss with creating games but you can join games that are already made seems like it may be an IP thing to other server boxes that is the problem. Blizzard team STOP ghosting us on here and give us feedback!

1 Like

Bumping the thread because I aint going to d2r… Ima go see what other spots to post at.

This has been going on since Friday, May 12/2023 That I know of. The support here is just ghosting us all. we deserve some answers already ACTIVISION/BLIZZARD. If you can’t be bothered to host the servers then pass me the torch and I will do it.

all the realms suck for making games. please fix

still no word from this company.

just keep bumping the threads someone got to come out the woodwork sooner or later. I also went to twitter and hit a bunch of the blizzard accounts just incase so hopefully someone see something soon.

The same problem happened again; EU servers are down since Friday

Please tell us what is going on about the EU servers down. How long do we have to wait?

do you when diablo II lod Uswest realm servers will be back up and running again let me know i cant log in on my diablo II lod accounts please fixed it asap thank you diablo II lod been down since monday march 23rd 2024 yeah for 24 hours this is a long temporary for our uswest server to be down
and more 11:07pm last night when i try to log in on my d2 accounts

Quoting your other post on this subject, because it provides a bit more info on what’s actually happening:

So… looks like your account was temporarily restricted… for info on what that means, see:

There’s are many many reasons why this could be happening… one of the most common is that you tried to connect to Battle.Net (group play) with a VPN active. You can’t do that… and that’s an automatic 14 days suspension.

There are other potential reasons… see: Blizzard Support - Temporary Play Restrictions in Diablo II (2000).