Dead Party Finder?

PM and Add me on PSN: Ariz1986

Level 68 Tesladin hell
I will invite you!

You can also put your PSN in the comment.

Thanks

hi
if you want can you add me
jo_m-91

It’s not dead but its that many people are using work around s or their own methods due to the consoles friend/party systems.

Consider they released a game that forces you to communicate outside of the game. So if I have to do that, once I connect with some folks and generate a group of folks I no longer need to use the Party Finder as I already have folks to play with.

What they need to do is remove it entirely and start from scratch only after they add in full support for each consoles social systems.

I should not have to set up Xbox party chat, PS chat or establish/join a Discord server to communicate for a console game in 2021

1 Like

bumping this, havent touched d2r since November, have they fixed the multiplayer yet ?

No they haven’t fixed anything. They don’t care. I play single player now.

1 Like

I keep finding dead parties :sob::tada: just coming up on party and everything and everyone is dead :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

Blue Blizzard employees, please pass this up your chain to have this fixed.

I have managed solo my way up to 610% or more mf on my 89 summonmancer. It would be far better I can actually group with people to get more drops vs doing it all on single player mode… (psn: Qwertywill if you want to do mf runs. Preferably with 7 others for max item drops)

The whole console community wants you to do either of the following:

A) Fix the current matchmaking.
B) Implement the old lobby system.

I think there would be a staggering amount of people that want b, but would be “ok” with a.

I played d2 prior to lod when staffs were actually used. The game used to be awesome, but sadly you failed to resurect this game on console. Instead you just dug another grave for the game so you could make a few extra dollars.

Just because you have lawsuits going on does not mean you should let the company die.

Your players are your life blood, if you fail us, you won’t have a company.

Sincerely,
All of your console gamers.

They don’t care. That’s the only explanation we have. Not a single comment about this issue in any of the threads.

1 Like

100% They wanted a quick buck.

2 Likes

AnonymousOnyx - gamertag

Switch player here also. As far as I know I’m the only player in the world playing this game.

We need lobbies and chat. This is completely unacceptable

1 Like

We need to be super vocal about the needs of console players. Keyboard and lobbies.

My game is sitting in idle right now, because I’m just so pissed that I can’t find one single player to play with.

It’s enough already!!! This is 2022. Blizzard did a better job in 2001. Come on!!!

Totally dead on switch. No chat or lobbies.

Ridiculous. I’m not gonna shut up about this until it’s fixed.
Even animal crossing has chat.
Even freaking 30 dollar minecraft.

I paid 60 Canadian for this. Come ON!!