Dead Party Finder?

Added, lvl 81 barb. just started act 4 hell. Would love to play once the servers are back. Im on PST timezone

my friend code is SW-3451-6281-7338

Added you if you want to message me i am on
reddit chat name : jeansimongat
SW-2624-4622-3518

If you guys add me on the switch send me a message on reddit with your name please…

Because there is no way to chat on the switch

Add me ps4 optyx67 looking for anyone I just started again

I’m on ps4 add me immamurdersum1

PS5 never joined to nobody and no-one joined me. Looks like multiplayer is broken.

//////////\

this is the most annoying nonsense ever.

This release is terrible. CHAT AND LOBBY SUPPORT.

DO IT

2 Likes

I already stopped playing, I might go back to the game once the devs fix this (might be to late though)

2 Likes

It’s almost been a month. Like seriously, how has this not been fixed yet. I still cant find anyone to play with on switch in any difficulty. A month Blizzard? what are you guys doing
???

1 Like

Finding people to play with is horrible,i love the game but playing on hell solo is brutal.So please for the love of god fix it!!

Im on ps5 so if you guys are looking for someone to play with feel free to add me,name is Charger-69- no nothing dirty just love the car😄

I take it no one has managed to raise a response from Blizzard?

I sent a couple emails but nothing.

Played around 5-6 hours a day for 3 to 4 days now and seen nobody at all. I’ve added a few of you on PSN. Add DLB_8710

One of the senior devs tweeted about this. Saying it’s on their list to investigate. This was a few weeks ago, i don’t want to find the tweet. I’m sure someone else has it saved though.

When are lobbies comming?

1 Like

I think the real question is… even with lobbies/chat will the console version even survive without crossplay?

1 Like

I managed to find an act 1 den game today with 2 people in it!!

However it was short lived as we had no way to communicate and co-ordinate, besides using the terrible ‘die! Time to die!’ and ‘run, run away!’ via the right stick emotes.

What’s the point of this? Not even a ‘Send a tp’ message available …

I like the character change penalty que when no one is even online, cute.

Judging by decreasing queues and the fact that Blizzard didn’t fix them shows that console population decreases rapidly. They could be such a success if not this terrible launch. I mean the game is perfect for consoles they just need to do some tweaks and call it a day.

now its been two months

I guess we’ll see what the end result is once ladder hits, if it ever does. Then we’ll truly know if it’s a season long April fools joke or not.

Buying the game atm and need some friends can you add me? Grumpynld played a lot of d3 on consoles