Dead Party Finder?

On Switch you cant find any match, keeps creating new game room.
I DONT WANT TO CREATE ANY DAMN NEW GAME ALONE.
WANT TO TRY AGAIN, YOU F
Any way the multiplayer doesn’t work
Paid for game, paid for nintendo multiplayer, paid the internet provider and I cant play online.
You Blizzard should pay me for this, or get to the F work.
Time is ticking. We all console players are waiting for patch. And get rid of this partyfinder.
Just port the same system as in PC, I can even type on virtual keyboard on Switch, it will be better than say nothin, not even Hello or TP, Or bye.
This is impossible.

11 Likes

no refund possible on xbox :frowning:

my request was denied. :frowning:

2 Likes

I second that sentiment.

1 Like

Can you send me a dm? If you are seeing groups 10% of the time I want to pick your brain on how. On launch day I saw 3 people in multi then servers crashed and I have yet to see another player on Switch. Switch friend code is : SW 4711 5981 8602

Note I am on GMT+2 time zone ATM so I can’t be sure if it’s my region or being a US account creating issues with my matchmaking or not.

2 Likes

4042 3101 7749 My friend code for switch if anybody wants to add me. I usually play late nights like after 130 or on Saturday and Sundays. Dad times ya know. I play a summon Necro.

The game is already dead on consoles. It is a fact. Now it only remains for them to try to revive it, but I don’t think anyone will come to our aid.

3 Likes

If Blizzard was going to give us half a game, they should have charged us half the price.

Sadly I’m averaging less than 1 found game per day. And the other person usually bails after about 10 minutes. Smh

2 Likes

Hello. I’m lost. I played this game in the late 90’s and loved playing with others. How do I join a group. I’m a lol 15 necromancer in act 2. Ps5

2 Likes

Lobbies/custom games and text chat on consoles always were and will be a MUST!
The party finder :face_vomiting: is a dysfunctional abomination as the devs were told tens of thousands of times since closed beta!

5 Likes

2140 6804 6334 my switch friend code

You’ve already forced me to get a Nintendo Pass to “play online” but without anyone to play with, what does it matter? I didn’t buy D2R on Switch to play a single-player game FFS.

5 Likes

whats your friend code?

Xbox: Cryplix
45 hamdin
need help act 2 nm
hard to find games for act 2

Psn: Rattleslug
PS4 first timer ready to farm I’m on nightmare but need to lvl up

Even Smite, a MOBA similar to League of Legends has a chat system. While in game press right on dpad, square and L1, you would be presented a chat dialogue box. Slow. But I can see someone ask if I want help doing something. Or I can offer assistance. Or be social. If we can’t be social on an in line multiplayer game, let’s get refunded and just create a solo offline Diablo 2 I guess. Thanks.

1 Like

PSN: Floosymoosy
Lvl 30 lite sorc
Add me if you want to play together

The broken party finder makes playing on console a sh*tty experience.

3 Likes

I can’t believe how bad this Party Finder is. Default to max 4 for no reason splits players then having these silly Zone options further splits players. I’ve still yet to even join a 4 person party with this terrible system?

Did blizz learn nothing from Diablo 3’s matchmaking joke of a system? Splitting players into so many torment difficulties/bounties/story/zones/etc/vomit makes it too difficult to find ANYONE!

Just put the lobbies and chat back.

8 Likes

Sooo dead on every console.

2 Likes

For real.
Default to 4 players is dumb for ps and xbox

4 Likes