Dead Party Finder?

My psn Bigdaddy53421

This is a request from several Japanese players.
Custom lobbies are really needed.
It is ridiculous to have to invite each and every person every time you create a game, even if you are playing with friends.

5 Likes

Yeah this is absolutely terrible I have a bliz sorc and I cannot get through the chaos sanctuary alone, therefore the game is restricted, it cannot be completed. And apparently blizzard doesn’t gaf. Either give us lobbies or just give us the pc version and with cross play and keyboard access. Because how it is now I want a refund

Damn I thought I was alone. Will gladly grind with someone on EU bnet on XBOX. My Xbox id is: Hurtmeplenty#690. Have finished the game on hell with FO sorc. Willing to help beat the game on HELL or just grid cows or whatever.

1 Like

You’re not alone my friend. Its really bad there’s no crossplay :frowning: I’m looking for someone who can do taxi for me on hell from 2nd act on ps5…because matchmaking is broken so I can’t find any games…

4 Likes

I dont want to bash diablo 2 r because I’m just happy I get to play it at all on my ps5 and it’s my favorite game of all time so with that said I was wondering if anyone has heard or knows why thier has been zero response from blizzard on the broken party system. 2 characters in hell an I have seen 3 people entire time. People are on people are trying to play as I see over an over again. I have friended a lot of people an joined Facebook groups for it to make my experience a tad better but with cross progression seems little unfair that u can get all that done on pc then come on console an destroy everyone in pk games an what not. Just some sort of acknowledgment that they are gonna work on it or something would be cool. I dont think they just put it out on console for money grab an ant gonna do anything with it. I just don’t believe that

1 Like

GT: Gabe Jones On xbox one looking to find people to casually play with, possibly helping eachother level/Rush, after first character is built.

mikeswcal on xbox one looking for people to play with god blizzard fix this mess.

Party finder chews more time in loading screen than it does saving people time from looking for a game. Speaking of loading screen, I’m tired of dying before getting through my load screen whether it be a waypoint I’ve loaded on a fresh game or a TP I’ve made. Just TIRED of dying when I’ve loaded. PLEASE FIX . I cant elaborate how far off the general on line mechanics are if blizzard was trying to make the game the same as it was back when I played when I was 10

2 Likes

Please add ps5: jnev_
Lev 70 sorc looking for ppl to play with!

Please add custom lobbies. The current matchmatching system completely ruins the game. I would also like a refund if it remains as is. it just isn’t fun playing this game purely solo

3 Likes

I can’t believe they haven’t addressed this console multiplayer DISASTER. Where is the lawsuits? This WAS a BAIT and SWITCH!!!

1 Like

Never been able to find online players on Switch. Blizzard discusses ladder start but I would be really pissed if they start it without adressing this MAJOR issue first.

2 Likes

currently act 3 hell with light sorc lvl 64. Ps5 and Ps4 can crossplay
PSN: Andi1066

But my gear is still normal act 4 crap…some early runewords and luckily a weapon with 3 to lightning …but well, still hard undergeared but my dmg is ok. I need so hard infinity with only lightning xD
Feel free to add me, back on monday on ps

Would really like to play in some games with actual people… Add me on Playstation please. Got a lvl 70 blizz sorc and some low level other characters. Act 3 hell at the moment and it’s a pain with the server connections.

1 Like

PS4 Player - JCon249679 (PSN). Lvl 74 Sorc. I have a friend that I play with, add me if you wanna join us. JCon249679#9513 = Discord. We play every night and weekends!

Ps5 account: tame_0
First timer, a bunch of friends and I got the game and we’re loving it so far. Sucks to see a so many problems with online play tho…. Were loving Diablo but don’t know much about it. Would love players to play with and learn with.

PSN is ZaynMeta, please add me PS players!

WHY IS IT STILL NOT WORKING IM FFFFFF WAITING BLIZZARD. YOU JUST TAKEN MONEY FOR PREORDER AND I STILL DONT HAVE THE PRODUCT. WHERE IS THE PRODUCT, WHERE?

GIVE ME MONEY FOR SWITCH BROKEN SOFTWARE WITHOUT MULTIPLAYER. I DONT WANT TO WAIT ANYMORE.zxcz

5 Likes