Dead Party Finder?

Add me on PS5: TGumbo . I’m a lvl 61 frozen orb sorceress, about to finish up nightmare. Sucks that I’ve been playing solo 99 percent of the time . Could use some help for sure

I’ve been playing in my gaming community with discord and it’s been a blast. They definitely need to get this fixed and it’s wrong that it happened. Community to play with and trade with is pivotal to this game.

2 Likes

I’m trying to do nm baal runs or get thru hell.

PSN: Slurpee_Bobbie

Does anyone know of a reliable Reddit, Facebook, discord acting as a PlayStation d2r lobby? It shouldn’t have to be that way but I’m desperate

Agreed, but it seems to be an exacerbated issue on console. There do appear to be people but the matchmaking is screwed.

1 Like

Yeah it’s bad for now, but you can make it better.
Yesterday I played hole day with one guy, and was great.
Just be friends on psn.
One should make game and invite others, for chat use ps app on mobile phones or you can even voice chat, but messages are ok for me anyway, make group chat and voila, and gestures are sometimes enough( hold right stick)

It ain’t perfect, but this way it’s much better.

If someone want to add me,
Lvl 51 druid, act 3 Nm,

PSN. toretta1987

Hi all. Just some questions, because I and some friends of mine which are playing on Playstations have the same problem as all of you: Without lobbies and the Party Finder not being any helpful most of times, getting matched with other players is really almost impossible.

So my questions are:

• Can anybody of you share the name of a good place online (Discord or such) to find other players to play with and trade?
  • Is online playing on consoles region locked (e.g. German player cannot be matched with US player)?

Thank you all very much for looking at my questions and answering them!

1 Like

I Am from EU same with ppl finding . Even on Hell hard to find players. Please add me to play . Bad exp. :frowning:

Online play is not really region locked, but you do need a US PSN account if you want to play on the US server, players are assigned the closest server based on the location of their PSN accounts.

1 Like

Where is the patch Blizzard, how long it will take to make something that simple?

2 Likes

It’s not just consoles, the PC lobbies are a whole mess just like the old game lobbies. The auto refresh that doesn’t always allow you to click and see who is in the game and how long.

Now I know this is how the original game worked so I’m just pointing out…it may be a larger issue.

me to no 1 joins all i do is make games

I am just waiting for Blizz to announce Lobby on console to make my d2r experience near to perfect

1 Like

Xbox playing on nightmare with summonmancer lvl 60
Add me: furiste#5712

I haven’t found annnnnnnyone… especially trying out hardcore. I got ps5, lookin to sesh maybe even HC? Add me up - psn: MAFACKA … just lmk ur from here for d2…. Its so boring alone

WE ARE WAITING FOR PATCH NOT SOME BULLSHT BUG FIX.
MULTIPLAYER DOESNT WORK
ITS HALF A MONTH AFTER RELEASE. SHOULD I WAIT A YEARRRRR???x

6 Likes

#blizzardthings
have they even addressed it as a legitimate issue ?

Lvl 85 sorc
Add me on the switch
SW-2624-4622-3518
I am tired of playing solo
F*** party finder… what a useless piece of crap…

I can also start something for someone for fun :blush:

I added you on the switch

2 Likes

Added, lvl 81 barb. just started act 4 hell. Would love to play once the servers are back. Im on PST timezone

my friend code is SW-3451-6281-7338