D2R Refund Thread (DECLINED?)

The first refund step is an automated tool that quickly grants it to you if you are eligible. A pre-ordered game that has not been played is! BUT there are limitations. The tool is not that smart and one of the things that people try to do is refund when they get a suspension or ban, despite knowing that their lack of game access is not a product defect.

In your case your Silence is not related to your D2R game launch issues right? It is for WoW, and while Silence does incur account wide penalties you may be able to appeal to have a human look it over.

Do that :point_up_2:

I might suggest being polite. If there is a technical issue keeping you from playing they may be willing to look past the silence seeing as it is unrelated to the refund request.

2 Likes

What did you rebutt to be exact?

I agree. Disinformation and lack of information are two problems. If you think there has been available information, useful information wich funnily enough you failed to share when i asked, and more than little information on these issues for people who just bought a game, and wanted to play, but couldnt, then you are part of the problem.

Im not here to butt heads with you. I just dont buy your characterization of people who wants a refund. And i have no idea what record you think you need to straighten.

And ofc not. Where can i find the big blue post, that was promised yesterday?

“Lastly, we’ve been observing various gameplay issues and feedback, and will provide a more comprehensive update on those items after we tackle the above items.”

This is the information that was released 14h ago. Can you use this information, and explain to me why my game didnt start, and when i can be expected to get it fixed?

Again, YOU are part of the problem. And you should be ashamed of yourself, trying to normalize this. If people buy a broken product, they cant even start. Then they get little to no info on what the problem is, when it is getting fixed, ofc they should refund their product. And not listen to your talkingpoints, about not being rash, making knee-jerk decisions, “because its normal this”

Does missing offline feature count as false advertising?

I’ve been playing offline a lot (my connection is vert inconsistent). Works great.

well most of us live in the world where we expect server issues when super popular games are released. We don’t flip out and throw a tantrum, because we know that server issues will be resolved. It’s happened with literally every other online game I have ever played in my life. It’s always bumpy, and it always smooths out. That’s just how it is.

Of course I got 1 week paid leave to play my favorite game and it is not working… Why you release something that is not wokring, no one pushed you to launch this SCAM

declined my refund guess ill charge back

1 Like

Yep, got my refund yesterday.

Lucky i was able to see the thousands of complaints here before i was even able to log in.

Didnt even get to create a character luckily otherwise i might of been declined for a reund

Damn I don’t even know what that is, I am having massive performance issues, could this be the reason??? How do I know if I have this or not?

Jesus, Karen. Calm down.

1 Like

“thousands of complaints”?
really?
:roll_eyes:

Yeah thousands you can try and be smart all you want.

The forums represent a very very small portion of the players base, and you have posts with over 35k views and other posts with over 1k comments. With the size of the game its statistically very unlikely to have less than 1000 consumers having issues unless D2R was dead before it was even launched.

Some consumers may even choose to just refund straight away and not even bother with this company.

As of June 2001, Blizzard had sold more than 4 million copies of D2 and this is not including any sales for the next 20 years.

If even only 5% of the player base came back that would still be 200,000 players.

It is more likely than not to have thousands of people having issues considering we are talking about well Blizzard :roll_eyes:

Try again, and this time don’t sound like an idiot.

2 Likes

This game simply doesnt work, and I am wondering why on earth no-one reply on the thousands issues reported and the biggest one called LOST PROGRESSION

That’s concerning Cleng. They are your words, words I even quoted. I even explicitly stated above what I was correcting. But you don’t know what you said? You didn’t read what I wrote? That is characteristic of someone willfully ignoring anything that counters their position. But to answer your question though:

I’m certainly not going to copy and paste everything Bliz has said for you here, but I did link examples showing that they are communicating. Again, you’re ignoring that which counters your position.

I’m not sure which promised post you are referring to, but pinned to the top of this very forum are four blue posts that were made yesterday that are very informative: what they are working on, timelines, workarounds, patching, patch details.

Strange that you cherry picked a single sentence that, in a vacuum, doesn’t say much, from a post that otherwise has a load of info. And yet you still ask where the info is. Again, ignoring what’s out there because is runs contrary to your position.

You see, Cleng, you won’t even help yourself here because it could threaten your soapbox. Whether you accept it or not, Bliz has been responding since the start.

If you chose to refund without looking for the info that was out there, it’s on you, no one else. Bliz has been communicating, it is a fact, it’s out there publicly. That is the end of the story.

Thus any decision to refund solely based on a lack of Bliz communication is indeed a

People are getting redunds (the poster below you got it).

Was it the automated system or a GM that declined the refund? If it was the automated system, there’s a “I still need help” link on the denial page that will take you to a manual refund request ticket.

Something to keep in mind is if one buys a bundle (the Prime Evil Collection, for example), and the other items/content in the bundle are used, that typically disqualifies redunds.

1 Like

“Ok Google, play Bye Bye Bye by N’Sync”

time?? hahahah when blizz cant start 20 years old game what work fine before realesed then is refund only way .

So its suddenly ok now?

What sort of simp logic is that, since its never worked maybe the product that we paid for shouldn’t work either and we’re stupid for expecting any different.

You are the type of idiot that doesn’t understand that Blizzard doesn’t give 2 $hits about you and you will defend them to your last breath with some warped simp logic. They released an unfinished game and you are one of the luckier ones that has had 0 issues.

I hope whoever whatever company you work for fires you quickly because you sir are an idiot.

1 Like

Well, well.

The fact that release had more influx than the beta, and the existence of a truth in all tech industries has nothing to do with Kotick or defending anything, Nientotoh. How you were able to make that connection is perplexing. Not to mention an ad hominem attack as an attempt to back it up.

It’s easy to make generalizations when one doesn’t understand all the details. In the case of D2R, it’s not simply a repainting of a 20 year old game as you seem to believe. The game’s entire back end is brand new, thus backend issues are to be expected at launch.

1 Like