D2R Console is a extremely lonely place

I know they mentioned prior to launch that they will monitor the lobbies, communication issues etc but this can’t come quick enough.

The current system just makes this game so lonely, no one joins, no one communicates, no one throws TP’s up etc etc
Just feels like I’m playing with zombies a quarter of the time, the rest of the time I’m playing alone.

Please reconsider changing the current console version to reflect more like the pc version or it will just die off.

96 Likes

I don’t understand why there is not cross play between differend consoles, like PS 4-5 and XBox and Switch players could play at same game at least…

One really weard thing is that there is not ” Player set to X ” commands… Like seriously ? Game is somehow fine but we really need a lobby system and at least console cross play for some population and at least for 8 ppl baal runs :grin:

15 Likes

Switch might be a problem due player-limit and such, but overall i agree. Though i’ve also to add that i’d argue the real issue isn’t even Crossplay (though it would help) but rather the lack of Lobbiesystem. Besides of no optional Ploot, especially on console you never will see me playing online because of missing lobbies.

3 Likes

I have not been put in a game with another person yet. I’m in Korea on Xbox, so I don’t know if it’s a region thing, but it’s so lonely. So so lonely.

Advertising as a multiplayer game, but sticking baby in the corner.

21 Likes

I have found players 2 times, lets hope they bring back lobbies or a better system

19 Likes

I think the best way would be like the old lobby, however the list with games should not updates itself. There should be a refresh button.(To make it easier to select games)

There should also be a “recreate game with same players in game” option while in a game to make it easier to do any kind of multiple “runs”.

9 Likes

Lobbies are a must this it crazy… it’s sooooo boring.

25 Likes

Dont worry like every time first they will let game die, and after that they will make all of this and trie to save it. Thus is dead game already. I have items and cant trade them. Why because i dont have such option. Why? Because Blizzard know best. I just stopped playing after act2 dont see i point continue if im gonna play alone.

6 Likes

Just needs the ability to see all games… if only there was a lobby system…

21 Likes

Isk about you guys but i search for a game no matter what the boss catagory quest or whatever i dont get in w anybody and it goes right to “creating game”

8 Likes

It’s a bad system but I’m pretty sure it’s bugged. First closed beta I found a lot of other people, often 8p parties. Second beta and now are completely empty no matter which tile I select or how long I wait…

1 Like

I’m level 40 now haven’t seen a soul since before 20. Even playing on normal first act with party finder shows no one. Like real life.

10 Likes

D2R is dead on arrival on consoles. DOA. GG

12 Likes

That there’s no crossplay is beyond reason for me. But at the same time, Blizzard is sleeping on the same outdated franchises for years now, without bringing anything really new to the table. they even kufc up a launch of a game they already released. Blizzard is not going with the time and that will be the final nail in the coffin someday.

2 Likes

I have been able to match with players many times so far but I’ve been matched with players that obviously don’t know the game by heart like I do so I try to guide them in the right direction but they always end up lost. I open a TP to the next waypoint to try to help them but I have no way to tell them I’ve done that so they end up leaving the game before noticing I made a new TP.

The fact that we can’t help new players in any way is what makes it lonely for me. I can’t even setup rush games to help people since I won’t be matched with lower level players…

9 Likes

When you sell your soul to satan, (Bobby is a member of the tribe of the synagogue of satan - Rev 2:9 & Rev 3:9) this is to be expected.

Blizzard had a good run, but the company that most of us grew up loving, is no longer alive.

May Blizzard rest in peace.

9 Likes

Alone on Switch. Level 20, always play with open games an nobody ever join. It’s very frustrating :frowning:

13 Likes

Hopefully they will revert to lobbies. In the meantime, when everyone gets to hell we will hopefully see people join baal, cow, chaos etc.

7 Likes

Honestly with how the game plays on Console I would head over to the LFG page

Find a community/clan/guild and join their discord to have people to team up with and trade with

2 Likes

Playing open games only to level 20 i have played with 3 players total, only was able to find 1 trist game.

Theres no meaningful communication available

Theres no easy way to add friends from in game. You have to open your dash and manually search their tag.

Manage to find someone and want to run a few games and be public? Tough luck.

This is a single player experience with the occasional equivalent to a bot joining

7 Likes