D2 bad , poe good

Ok, maybe not bad bad, but come on?
PoE has a patch notes section, an annoucement sections and some other BS,
BUT I have to click on Blizz tracer and scroll down to find out whats going on?

Yo, I heard a ladder started, and nobody cared cause poe is better… wat

So, PoE is better because you can’t look at the stickies above to see the patch release info, the ladder start info, which all links to the various announcements, and patch notes. Not to mention it shouldn’t be that hard to google “d2r 2.4 patch notes” or click on the link in the launch that has all this info.

3 Likes

This attitude of look somewhere else for it just sux.
The game for QoL.
Its not hard is it to add a page of patch notes is it now.

Their is much you can do with this game but the devs refuse to amd make it better than PoE.
PvP over haul and new mechincs.
More different monster’s, ubers, events, achievements, cosmetics, new act, more quests, sub quests, more QoL.
Its like a stale 20 year old game with updated graphics and a few changes.

1 Like

Because it is? It’s from a different time. And people still like it because of that. No problem whit PoE, but it’s a whole different game, in a different generation of games. Forums are forgotten, social media is takeing over. You’ll find most of the information there, and sooner than here.

PS: This remaster is just something to keep us occupied untill D4 drops, whit low budget.

7 Likes

To be honest it dont have to be… D3 could have filled that void.
Apparently someone said D3 gets more users than D2.

Diablo 4 is a while away because of Blizzards track records. They never really release anything on time and good at the silent treatment.

Just think if they somehow tied all the games together for an achievement or some kind of reward. So much can be done.

POE never good!!
It keep nerf many builds to the ground!!!
Zombie, molten strike… When you made a cool build, GGG remove that build completely.
and study the skill tree like nightmare…

I got few mirrors and over few thousands of Exalt but I not play it anymore…

I am sure I won’t buy POE2

If you feel POE good, go play POE and problem solved :slight_smile:

1 Like

PoE does not have a skill tree, but a skill forest!

So what you should have said was Blizzard bad, Grinding Gear Games good.
Has nothing to do with the game, this blizzard didn’t even make the game they just own the rights and messed up a remake (not fully but imo in more ways than not).

1 Like

I like Last Epoch’s skills.

1 Like

Items covering the screen is bad enough in D2R. I don’t need 10,000 anime explosions covering the screen on top of that, patch notes or not.

2 Likes

1000% agreed :+1: :+1: :+1:
Developer can totally dont add anything new/content and just fix bugs but they didnt. Instead they try their best to balance/buff skills and add new eunword in 2.4.

PS:
:bangbang:D2R is a remaster :bangbang:
:bangbang:This is so important :bangbang: that I need to repeat 3 times to those who keep complaining. (not to those who complain about bugs and technical issue)

1 Like

Go play POE then?

3 Likes

PoE is run better, but D2 is a better base game. Simplicity is a virtue for an item hunting rinse and repeat game. I don’t want to have to have a number theory degree and 40 spreadsheets to find a ber.

5 Likes

LMAO comparing PoE which is only ONE game to a 20 year old remastered game. hahahah too funny.

Are you really comparing a 1969 Camaro SS to a Tesla right now?

POE is hardly a Tesla…

Well I was going more for, Modern tech, with my anology there… Lexus?

PoE might be interesting if they introduced an alternative leveling method and better in-game trade system.

Chris Wilson’s refusal to improve trade holds the game back significantly.

2 Likes

There is literally a button in the launcher for patch notes. Right on the main screen with the “play” button. Not everyone looks at the website, in fact the vast majority do not. It makes the most sense to put the patch notes LITERALLY IN THE LAUNCHER OF THE GAME so that everyone who plays the game will be able to see them, rather them put them on some random page on the site.

I like POE just fine, but significantly prefer D2/D2R. My real problem with both games?

D2R feels “underdone,” where are POE feels “overdone.”

I’m hungry for more D2R content (something that resembles an end game), but am sick of POE’s end game is an overwrought collection of digital flotsam and jetsam, left overs from many a league that feels like there’s no real, coherent design.

Since I play for fun/escape, D2R suits me much better than the homework quality of game play that POE demands.

2 Likes