D2 bad , poe good

Psst, PoE came out to compete with Diablo III and now you’re comparing it to Diablo II. I guess it lost both wars.

2 Likes

Again it would be more easier to put it in the game instaed of s launcher because it just makes sense.
Blzz wanna do minimal work and thats the attitude i dont like.

And yet, here you are. Are you also one of the people who posts on WoW forums saying FFIV is better? When you play PoE are you part of the .1% who is swimming in currency and has 40/40 achievements? PoE endgame is made for a handful of people. D2 is made for a whole lot of people.

I am no white knight of blizzard in any shape or form, but to come onto the forums and post blatant lies is asinine. To even have a chance at trading in PoE you need to have pubic stash tabs and be registered on a 3rd party site. And when you whisper someone to trade more than 80% of the time there is no reply.

You need to be in groups with “juiced” maps to have a shot at getting any kind of decent currency and GG gear. If you aren’t part of one of those groups the grind and drop rate is far worse than D2. I have been playing PoE since 2016 and D2 is by far a better game.

no, i have enough to deal with from spambots alone

POE not D2, Come talk to us when POE gets on D2’s Legendary level 20 years from now.

poe is p.o.s, troll.

20 chars.

Poe is also mad ugly and hard to look at.

Diablo is prettier

1 Like

POE is superior to D2 because D2 has no SSF ladder.

There wouldn’t be enough time for you to get to lvl 99 solo. Get it through your head allready, because /players online is not going to happen. And bots would completely take over the board.

Most games don’t put them in the actual game themselves. It makes more sense to put them on a launcher which can use HTML much easier and then also use if for a web page.

WoW doesn’t put them in game,
FF14 doesn’t put them in game.
LoL Doesn’t put them in game.

Are all those games trash too because they decided to put them in the launcher? Something that you see every single time you boot the game up?

PoE is a better game, but I think the comparison you should be making is that GGG is a phenomenally better company that really cares about it’s player base much more than Blizzard ever will.