Crash to Desktop

yes sir
still good here

1 Like

omg, blizz contract this guy immediately! kkkkkkkk
lets see if when i play for more time its still working…
ty man!

@OP (onilakon): Please add [solved] to thread title :pray:t2::+1:t2:

comming with news guys, playing at least for 50 or more min, and still no crashes!

That didnt solve it here :frowning:

sorry
fixed mine
good since i did that

this does’n work for me
but let me know

Same problem here,

i keep getting crashes ingame, sometimes i can play 30 min, sometimes it crashes every 5 min. Tryd everything from driver, reinstall, turn off OC everything. I dont know what to do anymore…

Ryzen 7 - 5800x
Rtx 3080 ti
32 Gb 3600 mhz
1440p with 120hz lockd - low and high graphics

Didn’t do it for me still crashing

Same problem here

i5 6500
RTX 3600 12Gb
16 Gb RAM DDR4
2560X1080

Yesterday I managed to play thru Act II to III without a single crash. Wish I left the game open because now it crashes every 30 seconds.

Rtx 2080 Super, i9 9900k, 16 gb of Ram and still crashing trying to get my characters to load in Online section of the menu

Doesnt matter if i play offline mode or online mode, keep getting crashed to destop… tbh this MUST be a technical software problem from blizzard side. Not our hardware. I didnt get a single game crash in any game in all of my Pc’s lifetime, even when i played cyberpunk for 200 hours and its more demanding…

And then i play D2R for 10 hours and get like 35+ crashes :<

same here
80% crash on load screen, 20% in game, both return to desktop
cpu: e3 1230 v3
gpu: gtx1070
ram: 16gb

Hey there everybody.

With an issue like this we can’t typically work on everybody’s problem at the same time because a lot of you are going to be having completely different issues. Some may be bugs, others may be conflicts with software, etc.

Before we talk troubleshooting and what to do about this, please note that there is an active bug right now where the game does not even launch succesfully on CPUs which do not have AVX support. We’re working on that, and you can read more about it at this thread.

If the game is launching successfully but crashing after, there are a bunch of things that can cause that, and we’ve been able to help players fix a lot of these crashes over the last day. If you’re crashing at any point after the client launches, try the steps here.

If this does not fix your issue, we recommend creating your own individual thread to get support from the community or contacting customer support directly.

1 Like

Try windowed mode guys and see if that helps. Currently playing and it hasn’t crashed yet but we’ll see

However in doing this ny gpu is running at 100 percent, not gonna fry my laptop for this

Dynamic resultion didn’t work for me. But the game kept running longer. Long enough to complete A1/Q1. Short time after it crashed. (freeze - > desktop, no error message)

I restarted and the crashes came more frequently. For me it seems like a temperature issue, once a ‘critical’ temp is reached. I checked them:

CPU max = 49°C
GPU max = 68°C
RAM max = 37°C

Actually not a problem at all but maybe this is a thing? What about your temperatures afters the first crashes?

I understand things like these have higher prio, but I hope we wont get forgotten with our problem. There are too many people with the same problem here. I think everyone in this topic tried everything you mentioned out. Means: Driver update, reinstall game, repair game, no background applications etc. - when all of that doesnt help, its on your end. Since beta, atleast for me, ran flawless.

Hope its connected to your other problem and when patch comes, we can finally play.

1 Like

Here i thougt it was linked to Firefox in Background, Dynamic resolution or my audio driver… tryd these aswell… still crashes onto destop :<

I just solved my problem by completely unninstalling Realtek drivers and sonic audio and Asus tools. Just turning off didn’t cut it for me. Try unninstalling all audio drivers ad see if it works for you. Windows 10 still pick up some generic drivers in order to play the audio correctly. And blizzard… You should fix this…

I have the same issue.
In the middle of playing the game randomly crashes me to the desktop with no error codes at all. I have reinstalled the game made sure drivers were updated and tried to lower the graphics just to see and nothing helped. I cant play more then a few minwithout crashing.
i7-6700k
GTX 1070
16GB RAM