AVX Issues / Game Launches, then Crashes on Older Processors (CPU)

16h30 toujours rien c’est pire qu’une honte, la touche pour me faire rembourser me regarde plus en plus …

when exactly is “morning” for them? they said theyd push something out didnt they

4 Likes

@PezRadar This useless employee recieved a promotion in Blizzard 2 days ago and now we have “flawless release”… And he’s so proud of himself, what a :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Mesmo problema que muitos, o pior é a falta de comunicação, não sei o porque do problema ou quando será solucionado

Open a Ticket an ask for full refund in the TICKET

1 Like

Hey again all,

Sorry for the delay in updates. I left the office for the night a bit after my last post and we didn’t have anything meaningful to share. Keep in mind that just because we aren’t posting doesn’t mean that there is nobody on the case - it just means that there’s nothing important to share, usually.

Back in for the day, so I wanted to follow up on this situation, even though the situation looks mostly the same as my last post. At this time they’re still working on the problem with AVX support causing crashes on certain CPUs. I entirely understand that waiting on a fix for something like this is exceptionally frustrating, so I hope these messages are at least helpful to note that we’ve got our eyes in the right place.

The issue has a high priority and from what Rod Fergusson mentioned we’re shooting for a patch for this today at the latest. Again, we can’t 100% promise this will happen because we never know what roadblocks we will run into until we run into them, but this is one of our top issues at the moment.

Either way, thanks again for all the information, keeping us in the loop on your issues, and your immense patience throughout this process. As before, I’ll get you all updates as they come in.

In the mean time, feel free to post here if you have the issue and you haven’t yet. It helps us gauge how many folks are impacted.

For more information on the problem (as well as reminders to be kind to your fellow players), you can check this post.

25 Likes

a mi me lo regalaron no puedo jajajajajjaaj

Open a TICKET and ask for a Refund in the ticket

You can refund from the support page, no need to wait 3 hours for a ticket

No, you should be able to get refund automatically.

Hit support in the top right corner.

Choose the game in question

Hit payments, then hit contact support.

Hit “i would rather categorize the issue”, then payments again.

And there you can request a refund.

2 Likes

get out of here this post was 1:48pm yesterday.

Inacceptable en 2021

Thank you for the update.

3 Likes

This sucks! needs to be fixed very quickly. My machine kills you weak systems requirements so this “problem should fix itself” statement shows lack of commitment to the seriousness we are taking the problem. Problem dont fix themselves.

MSI Z270
I7 3.7
128 Gig of Ram
RTX 2060

Give me a break…

B3DC6C97-1D85-466F-9B2E-AFB694282E8D- Having this issue here as well. Tried everything Updated drivers, updated Windows the works.

Thanks for the update
Worked last night but not today
My rig
Nvidia GeForce gtx 960m
I7 6700hq 2.60ghz
8 gig ram

I know but it doesn’t work… so it’s a second option, to do it that way because they don’t allow the refund since I bought it in february (it,s my guess on why the refund doesn’t work)

Can we got a response as to WHY this happened? What was so different from the beta build to the release build? This didn’t “just” happen for no reason. Thats not how coding works. SOMEONE had to have added this feature at some point.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update.

1 Like

This is what is colloquially known as a
“fall guy”