Content Creators Win Again

Dark Gifts are here! Ya, for the youtubers and twitchers. While I’m grateful for some of the potential changes coming for Patch 2.4, your timing, Blizzard, sucks.

You announce something good for the community, then you tease us all on Twitter about some dark gifts, yet 99% of the community doesnt get jack from that and yet the content creators get something for xmas?

Is everyone else aware they all got a cool Horadric cube box with a SOJ in it for the Launch hype too? Remember that?

Im not whining, oh wait, yes I am, because you seem to not care about the rest of the people that supported you guys by buying your game. Thats just plain wrong and I will play the copy I bought since I like the content and spent my money on it, but it is truly the last dime you see from me.

You should have let everyone ENTER TO WIN with an EQUAL FAIR CHANCE to win instead of being so selective just to get more branding of your game out on livestreams and videos. It’s a cheap trick and everyone sees through it. Thanks for the insult.

2 Likes

ye
my toilet video is earning millions of dollars ova here.

you can start streaming too right?

1 Like

bro they gave us a free $25 instead, i mean i would have liked to receive the gifts too, and yeah it sucks you had to be in one of 6 major cities to get the gift, but they at least gave us $25 bnet credits which is pretty cool

1 Like

I’m just going to assume you’re being sarcastic at this point. And theres no reason to start another channel with the same subject matter as everyone else so beginning a new stream now would be pointless. But ya, that video was kinda funny, tbh.

Jesus Christ, are you seriously complaining about free stuff???

3 Likes

Uhh, no, im complaining about getting nothing at all. First off, where is this $25 bucks we’re talking about? And no, I was saying it should have been a fair drawing for everyone, not just “oh lets send out cool gift boxes to the content creators, AGAIN”

it’s in the link they sent you when you tweeted the hashtags

you put in your address and then if you weren’t in their distro location they gave you a gift card instead

Anyone who read the bottom text of the tweet the other day knew it was going to be a give away.

1 Like

You didn’t win, so what? Life goes on. Not a good reason to spike your blood pressure and risk an aneurism.

1 Like

Well, guess that simply having a Bnet acct doesnt qualify then, I dont have Twitter. So my fault for not signing up then.

It takes a special kind of person to publicly complain after not being selected in a random drawing where free stuff is given away.

2 Likes

Well forgive me for ONLY having a bnet account and not signing up for Twitter accts to follow and retweet the same bs everyone else does. Guess im special.

well they mentioned it on twitter and said to keep an eye out. i understand if you don’t have twitter thats disappointing, but it should be noted this giveaway was available to everyone (albeit with twitter), not just content creators

just make a burner twitter account or something in case they do it again

Even if you had a Twitter account and retweeted, chances are you wouldn’t have won anyway. You’re probably saving yourself $25 of headaches from Tweeter spam anyway by not having Tweeter.

this is what i do. never use twitter exept for giveaways like this or YT like jayztwocents

1 Like

I hear twitter is getting more stash tabs.
gotta sign up for myspace and submit a ticket tho.

will have to consider looking into checking out twitter one of these days.
is it some kind of msg board where twits hang out? i dono never used it

from what i’ve seen pretty much everyone who tweeted within the first 30 minutes got a link

Meh its all good. It is just my opinion about how skewed these things become. A simple coupon code placed in your acct notifications would have been sufficient, that way no one would have missed out for not knowing about the giveaway.

If you’re the artistic type, bust out an easel and create some of your own fan made Diablo art treasures, or if you’re good with clay, make your own Diablo bust. :slight_smile:

Goal wasn’t to reward current players. The goal was to get a hashtag trending on Twitter so that it’s being advertised out to people not currently playing.

6 major cities also cover most the population of the area of the advertisement campaign.