Community Feedback for Improving Itemization

So at least a perfect ethereal one will be usable and almost good.
But you still need some 15/3X to make it viable. 3xOhm and 2xLo won´t be enough… crazy crazy :crazy_face:

Are you sure not puttinig some IAS as well? :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’re already at 5 proposed buffs for RM. We could add +30% Increased Attack Speed and remove -25% Target Defense. Could go either way I guess? To add something, we have to take something away. What do you think about finalizing RM as follows?..

Rune Master
Ettin Axe
One-Hand Damage: (105-122) To (211-244)
Required Level: 72
Required Strength: 145
Required Dexterity: 45
+220-270% Enhanced Damage
+5% To Max Cold Resist
Cannot Be Frozen
Socketed (3-5)

• Proposed Buffs:
    • Add Cold Resist +50%
    • Add +30% Increased Attack Speed
    • Add Repair 1 Durability in 10 Seconds
    • Change Required Lvl to 67
    • Change Enhanced Damage to 270-320%

Thinking some more, we could take that -25% Target Defense and give it to the medicore weapon Guardian Naga, along with improving the poison abilities as follows…

Guardian Naga
Naga
One-Hand Damage: 40-146
Required Level: 48
Required Strength: 121
+150-180% Enhanced Damage
+20 To Maximum Damage
+250 Poison Damage Over 10 Seconds
5% To Cast Level 8 Poison Nova On Striking
Poison Resist +30%
Attacker Takes Damage of 15

• Proposed Buffs:
    • Add -25% Target Defense
    • Change Poison Nova Level to 16
    • Change Poison Damage to +500 Over 5 Seconds

For our side discussion, to give Spirit shield more competition, I was thinking we should add Sanctuary to Sanctuary…

Sanctuary
Ko Ko Mal
Shields
+20% Faster Hit Recovery
+20% Faster Block Rate
20% Increased Chance of Blocking
+130-160% Enhanced Defense
+250 Defense vs. Missile
+20 To Dexterity
All Resistances +50-70
Magic Damage Reduced By 7
Level 12 Slow Missiles (60 Charges)

• Proposed Buffs:
    • Add Level 18-20 Sanctuary Aura When Equipped

…and Splendor could use a few buffs as well…

Splendor
Eth Lum
Shields
Required Level: 37
+1 To All Skills
+10% Faster Cast Rate
+20% Faster Block Rate
+60-100% Enhanced Defense
+10 To Energy
Regenerate Mana 15%
50% Extra Gold From Monsters
20% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
+3 To Light Radius

• Proposed Buffs:
    • Change Faster Cast Rate to 20%
    • Change Regenerate Mana to 30%
    • Change Energy to +10-20

I still think it is slightly to expensive to make it viable. But now, a perfect one could at least be usable. Maybe if an act 5 frenzy barb will be allowed to use axes this get some new use cases for lower rolls.

Still stays mediocre. But you could use that technicially at least (damn RW take so much away from uniques…).

I was thinking, that this one needs something more. Sanctuary-Aura is what you expect by the name. And, even if already on two swords, I like the additon. Would make it viable for an Act 3 merc support a melee char (Res and Sanctuary instead of skills and fcr on eth spirit or lidless). So I like that. Should the Aura be stronger then on a Lawbringer? And was happens if you use both? Anys strange side effects? Should result in an aura lvl 34-38. The radius would be off screen I guess and the boost do dmg vs. undead would be substantial… but havent tried two lawbringer together yet. Maybe res needs to be tuned down a bit. But gimme some more time to think about it.

So I like the idea but have to think about the effect. Maybe I try that tomorrow with an Lawbringer and Azurewrath.

I dont like the idea to increase FCR since thats lowers the value auf Lidless Wall instantly again. And since we focussed lidless also arount mana support. I think we might try to find a different direction for Splendor. I would only buff it a bit (not really good yet, but have thought quite a few times about making it and always was a close decission for somethin else…

Any niche and maybe more melee oriented approach?

Have a good weekend to everybody!

1 Like

Agreed, its still mediocre. A use case for the Guardian Naga is a Frenzy Barb. What if we also added a bonus to Frenzy and dropped req. level by 10? We need to drop levels by a significant margin to breathe life into this unique. With a level of 38, we could keep Poison Nova level at 8, but instead buff the proc chance as follows…

Guardian Naga
Naga
+20 To Maximum Damage
Poison Resist +30%

• Proposed Buffs:
    • Add +3 To Frenzy (Barbarian Only)
    • Add -25% Target Defense
    • Change Required Lvl to 38
    • Change Poison Nova Cast to 25%

Splendor works good for necro shrunken heads. I agree we should not touch FCR, but how about instead we add FRW along with bumping up GF to help melee as well…

Splendor
Eth Lum
Shields
+1 To All Skills
+10% Faster Cast Rate
+20% Faster Block Rate
+10 To Energy
Regenerate Mana 15%
+3 To Light Radius

• Proposed Buffs:
    • Add +20% Faster Run/Walk
    • Change Gold Find to 100%
1 Like

I like that! Just found a half decent voodoo head and was thinking about using splendor. So focusing this for vodoo heads could be a really solid choice. Frw is the right direction, but gimme some time to think about possible side effects.

Guardian Naga Looks decent. Not as useful as an s-tier Bloodletter but a good Frenzy variant! Approved :+1:

1 Like

Sounds good, take all the time you need! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I really like your idea for transforming Guardian Naga into a Frenzy variant of the Bloodletter. What do you think about below?..

Guardian Naga
Naga
+20 To Maximum Damage
Poison Resist +30%

• Proposed Buffs:
    • Add +1-3 To Frenzy (Barbarian Only)
    • Add +2-4 To Axe Mastery (Barbarian Only)
    • Change Poison Nova Cast to 20%
1 Like
  • Proposed Changes:
    • Change Required Level from 83 to 78
    • add -15-20% To Enemy Poison Resistance

concept:
this would make Andy an interesting option for poison based builds and make it a nice stepping stone to the elusive 2/20[2] circlet

2 Likes

This is very thematic indeed. But tbh Andys is already a very strong item. Although mainly for your merc right now. If you add up to -20% poison res and put a facet in it, that would be a decent poison nova necro and poison amazon helmet as well. But for both builds it would probably not be a new meta item. Rabies Druids and Vanom Asas (do they exist?). Would probably use different options. So I guess it would not shift any meta build. But still, it is already a strong item. Would suggest that only due to the fact that it would provide a higher variety…but still not sure.

So, have thought about it. I like the +20% to FRW. With lvl 37 you´ve probably some +20% boots already (resulting in not too crazy 40% what translates to +1.86 yards/sec in total). Thats not crazy crazy mid game. The bonus to GF would be strong early on, but commodity. We could change that with some life after each kill (in the area of 3-5 per kill) as an alternativ take.

I would not be an very popular option for pallys (they use spirit that early). It would not compete with Lidless (FRC and mana stuff). A poison necro would probaly preferre the new Radament’s Sphere at lvl 50.
Lvl 31 new Mosers is more focussed on melee chars. A sorc could use it and it might be better than a new Visceratuant (except for a light sorc). And you wouldn´t put an OS in this mid level shield. It would be usefull for all Javazons, but would not do any harm here.

So bottom line, I think for a Lum the addition to FRW would make it more viable for all chars but especially for Necros of any builds in mid game (you switch most probably later to a Lidless first then Spirit, one of the Necro-Heads or Trangs).

So I think this change would be good, increase variety and not be to strong for the given cost and lvl req.

So GF or LAEK? What do you think? Would not put more melee or caster stuff to it tbh.

I think the selection is very good. I like Bloodletter very much and even up it, if I´ve the runes on a SSF run. This new GN would be really good at lvl 38 I would assume. But not crazy crazy strong. With the addition to axe mastery you could also use it, even I you have focussed on swords before.

Would it be wrong to limit the skills to X-3 and remove “Barb only”? Which chars could use that midgame? I guess you would not play it anyway deep into hell and the affixes are all not crazy (no IAS, OW, DS, CB etc. etc.). So I could see that. I definitely need extensive testing to make sure it is not too strong for new lvl 38 (but would image that it isn´t).

So you´ve my blessing on this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Youre completely right
Maybe 15-20% is too high with possibility of -25% with a facet
-10-15% with the possibility of 20% with a facet sounds better
I personally dont like the idea of andy being just a merc helmet, and even less now with cure being the meta

2 Likes

amazing, yeah buff the items please, make more rare, and improve accuracy rating scaling in melee builds. PLEASE DIABLO DEVS

2 Likes

Sounds good. :+1:

I think with a name like Splendor, buffing GF is more thematic. Plus, this also gives melee an option to help pay for expensive repairs.

Agreed. As we significantly dropped req. level on GN, I removed both poison damage buff and axe mastery buff. Kept frenzy buff.

I updated OP based on previous discussion:

Andariel’s Visage
Demonhead
Defense: 310-387
Required Level: 83
Required Strength: 102
+100-150% Enhanced Defense
+2 To All Skills
20% Increased Attack Speed
8-10% Life Stolen Per Hit
+25-30 To Strength
+10% To Maximum Poison Resist
Fire Resist -30%
Poison Resist +70%
15% To Cast Level 15 Poison Nova When Struck
Level 3 Venom (20 charges)

• Proposed Buffs:
    • Add -10-15% To Enemy Poison Resist
    • Change Required Lvl to 78

Rune Master
Ettin Axe
One-Hand Damage: (105-122) To (211-244)
Required Level: 72
Required Strength: 145
Required Dexterity: 45
+220-270% Enhanced Damage
+5% To Max Cold Resist
Cannot Be Frozen
Socketed (3-5)

• Proposed Buffs:
    • Add Cold Resist +50%
    • Add +30% Increased Attack Speed
    • Add Repair 1 Durability in 10 Seconds
    • Change Required Lvl to 67
    • Change E. Damage to 270-320%

Guardian Naga
Naga
+20 To Maximum Damage
Poison Resist +30%

• Proposed Buffs:
    • Add +3 To Frenzy (Barbarian Only)
    • Change Poison Nova Cast to 20%

Spineripper
Poignard
One-Hand Damage: 33-88
Required Level: 32
Required Strength: 25
+200-240% Enhanced Damage
Adds 15-27 Damage
15% Increased Attack Speed
+1 To Necromancer Skills
Prevent Monster Heal
Ignore Target’s Defense
8% Life Stolen Per Hit
+10 To Dexterity

• Proposed Buffs:
    • Add +15% Chance of Deadly Strike
    • Change +1 To Necromancer Skills to +1 To All Skills

Splendor
Eth Lum
Shields
+1 To All Skills
+10% Faster Cast Rate
+20% Faster Block Rate
+10 To Energy
Regenerate Mana 15%
+3 To Light Radius

• Proposed Buffs:
    • Add +20% Faster Run/Walk
    • Change Gold Find to 100%
4 Likes

I played with Cow king’s set on the HC ladder recently, and what ruined my experience the most, was building up enough accuracy rating for whirlwind to stop missing, had to put all the remaining items in order to close resistances and get 95% hit.
I believe what we are asking for are just simple changes, we are not asking to change the game.
It’s something as simple as changing item rows.
I really don’t understand, and to make matters worse I still see comments from nostalgic people not wanting them to do buffs.
I already tried to play with all classes, and I felt a huge difficulty to take all classes to Hell difficulty

1 Like

Below is what we proposed for Cow King’s Leathers. After looking at the set again, I noticed there is no AR bonus on the entire set. What do you think about also adding a partial set bonus of +100 To Attack Rating (2 Items)?

Cow King’s Leathers

• Add +5 Life After Each Kill (2 Items)
  • Change Level 5 Static Field from When Struck to On Striking (Full Set)
  • Change Half Freeze Duration to Cannot Be Frozen (Cow King’s Horns)

I confused cow king with immortal king, but anyway, I believe there is no need for life on kill or cannot be frozen, as it would create an opportunity to use a raven frost, if somewhere in the set it already gives at least 1250-1500 accuracy rating .
I say this for the simple calculation of removing my angelic halo and angelic wings which gives more than 1k AR. Adding 250 from raven frost would already be the minimum, 250+1250 would be enough to not need to use a halo + angelic wings, but honestly, I think it’s very wrong for us to have to use intes to invest in AR.

1 Like

We could remove the partial bonus for life on kill for Cow King’s Leathers and instead add some attack rating in it’s place? :man_shrugging:

Looking at summon charges on various RW’s, what about making them twice as strong?..

Beast
Ber Tir Um Mal Lum
Required Level: 63
Axes, Scepters, Hammers
Level 9 Fanaticism Aura When Equipped
+40% Increased Attack Speed
+240-270% Enhanced Damage
20% Chance of Crushing Blow
25% Chance of Open Wounds
+3 To Werebear
+3 To Lycanthropy
Prevent Monster Heal
+25-40 To Strength
+10 To Energy
+2 To Mana After Each Kill
Level 13 Summon Grizzly (5 Charges)

• Proposed Buffs:
    • Change Grizzly Level to 26

Bramble
Ral Ohm Sur Eth
Required Level: 61
Body Armor
Level 15-21 Thorns Aura When Equipped
+50% Faster Hit Recovery
+25-50% To Poison Skill Damage
+300 Defense
Increase Maximum Mana 5%
Regenerate Mana 15%
+5% To Maximum Cold Resist
Fire Resist +30%
Poison Resist +100%
+13 Life After Each Kill
Level 13 Spirit of Barbs (33 Charges)

• Proposed Buffs:
    • Change Spirit of Barbs Level to 26

Crescent Moon
Shael Um Tir
Required Level: 47
Polearms, Axes, Swords
10% To Cast Level 17 Chain Lightning On Striking
7% To Cast Level 13 Static Field On Striking
+20% Increased Attack Speed
+180-220% Enhanced Damage
Ignore Target’s Defense
-35% To Enemy Lightning Resistance
+9-11 Magic Absorb
Level 18 Summon Spirit Wolf (30 Charges)

• Proposed Buffs:
    • Change Spirit Wolf Level to 36

Death
Hel El Vex Ort Gul
Required Level: 55
Swords, Axes
100% To Cast Level 44 Chain Lightning When You Die
25% To Cast Level 18 Glacial Spike On Attack
Indestructible
+300-385% Enhanced Damage
20% Bonus To Attack Rating
+50 To Attack Rating
Adds 1-50 Lightning Damage
7% Mana Stolen Per Hit
50% Chance of Crushing Blow
+0.5-49.5% Deadly Strike
+1 To Light Radius
Level 22 Blood Golem (15 Charges)
Requirements -20%

• Proposed Buffs:
    • Change Blood Golem Level to 44

Heart of the Oak
Ko Vex Pul Thul
Required Level: 55
Maces, Staves
+3 To All Skills
+40% Faster Cast Rate
+75% Damage To Demons
+100 To Attack Rating Against Demons
Adds 3-14 Cold Damage, 3 sec.Duration
7% Mana Stolen Per Hit
+10 To Dexterity
Replenish Life +20
Increase Maximum Mana 15%
All Resistances +30-40
Level 4 Oak Sage (25 Charges)
Level 14 Raven (60 Charges)

• Proposed Buffs:
    • Change Oak Sage Level to 8
    • Change Raven Level to 28

Oath
Shael Pul Mal Lum
Required Level: 49
Swords, Axes, Maces
30% To Cast Level 20 Bone Spirit On Striking
Indestructible
+50% Increased Attack Speed
+210-340% Enhanced Damage
+75% Damage To Demons
+100 To Attack Rating Against Demons
Prevent Monster Heal
+10 To Energy
+10-15 Magic Absorb
Level 16 Heart of Wolverine (20 Charges)
Level 17 Iron Golem (14 Charges)

• Proposed Buffs:
    • Change Heart of Wolverine Level to 32
    • Change Iron Golem Level to 34

Passion
Dol Ort Eld Lem
Required Level: 43
Weapons
+25% Increased Attack Speed
+160-210% Enhanced Damage
50-80% Bonus To Attack Rating
+75% Damage To Undead
+50 To Attack Rating Against Undead
Adds 1-50 Lightning Damage
+1 To Berserk
+1 To Zeal
Hit Blinds Target +10
Hit Causes Monster To Flee 25%
75% Extra Gold From Monsters
Level 3 Heart of Wolverine (12 Charges)

• Proposed Buffs:
    • Change Heart of Wolverine Level to 6

Stone
Shael Um Pul Lum
Body Armor
+60% Faster Hit Recovery
+250-290% Enhanced Defense
+300 Defense vs. Missile
+16 To Strength
+16 To Vitality
+10 To Energy
All Resistances +15
Level 16 Molten Boulder (80 Charges)
Level 16 Clay Golem (16 Charges)

• Proposed Buffs:
    • Change Clay Golem Level to 32

Stone - I think it should be completely reworked. what would I use one of these for? maybe for pvp, but for pve, I wouldn’t do it, because the attributes are low, the resistances are low, the only good thing is enhance defense and missile defense, I would much prefer to use a smoke. She could even be considered a mid-game upgrade, if you put the same smoke attributes on it, as she uses pul/lum, which are highly sought after for early-game moisaic.

Oath - I have nothing to say about oath, I think it’s pretty strong the way it is, the most fundamental mistake of runewords themselves, is that bases really need a base damage increase between 20-30%, so maybe the maximum damage of runewords would improve in general. Her attack rating could be 400, and global.

HotOak - I don’t think she needs a buff, currently she’s mostly used in Caster builds. And it’s a great upgrade after spirit

Death - I think Death is very strong, but I don’t see any reason for people to use her ability, even why spend the charges. We don’t see many builds that abuse these charges abilities. I think her deadly strike and crushing blow bonuses are very good, I don’t know if she deserves a buff, as I said, base weapons need a mini buff.

Crescent Moon - Is very strong, I wouldn’t buff it, but if I were to buff it, it would buff the proc chance of chain lighting and static field, and also increase their level, who knows, a build that uses only her to do damage. It would be incredible.

Bramble - I would change the bramble bonus from poison damage to magic or physical damage by 150%. Because she uses a Sur, she should be a very good armor, it would put a high enhance defense on her between 200-300%, instead of increased maximum mana, it would put increased maximum life 10%. It would remove mana regen to compensate for the buffs, because melee classes don’t need a lot of mana regen.

Beast - I would increase crushing blow chance and switch open wounds to deadly strike, 40% chance on both.

Finally, I understood that you found it interesting to buff weapon skills, but honestly, I don’t see people using these skills, I don’t know if your idea was to encourage people to use them. But I really see more opportunity for these equipment to receive direct buffs than an indirect buff like increasing the level of skills, although we have exceptions increases like the crescent moon, which I would love to see a paladin holy shock build with dream giving several rays while the holy shock is on cooldown.

2 Likes

I think a few tweaks could improve Stone. First, as you said the resists are low and should be doubled. With a name like Stone, this runeword should be indestructible and also grant damage reduction…

Stone
Shael Um Pul Lum
Body Armor
+60% Faster Hit Recovery
+300 Defense vs. Missile
+16 To Strength
+16 To Vitality
+10 To Energy
All Resistances +15

• Proposed Buffs:
    • Add Indestructible
    • Add Damage Reduced By 15%
    • Change All Resistances to +30
    • Change Clay Golem Level to 32

I think increasing the proc % is a good change to be more consistent, but the level is good…

Crescent Moon
Shael Um Tir
Polearms, Axes, Swords
10% To Cast Level 17 Chain Lightning On Striking
7% To Cast Level 13 Static Field On Striking
+20% Increased Attack Speed
+180-220% Enhanced Damage
Ignore Target’s Defense
-35% To Enemy Lightning Resistance
+9-11 Magic Absorb
Level 18 Summon Spirit Wolf (30 Charges)

• Proposed Buffs:
    • Change Chain Lightning Cast to 20%
    • Change Static Field Cast to 15%
    • Change Spirit Wolf Level to 36

I agree this armor should remove increase max mana and regen mana and instead add increase max life as it is more fitting. Instead of replacing poison damage, we could just add flat damage for physical characters…

Bramble
Ral Ohm Sur Eth
Required Level: 61
Armor
Level 15-21 Thorns Aura When Equipped
+50% Faster Hit Recovery
+25-50% To Poison Skill Damage
+300 Defense
Increase Maximum Mana 5%
Regenerate Mana 15%
+5% To Maximum Cold Resist
Fire Resist +30%
Poison Resist +100%
+13 Life After Each Kill
Level 13 Spirit of Barbs (33 Charges)

• Proposed Buffs:
    • Add Damage +50-100
    • Add Increase Maximum Life 5-10%
    • Change Spirit of Barbs Level to 26
    • Remove Increase Maximum Mana 5%
    • Remove Regenerate Mana 15%

Having DS and CB on Beast makes it too similar to Death. I would replace energy with bonus to Maul and replace MPK with bonus to Hunger to be more thematic and fitting for the Werebear as shown below…

Beast
Ber Tir Um Mal Lum
Axes, Scepters, Hammers
+20% Chance of Crushing Blow
+25% Chance of Open Wounds
+3 To Werebear
+3 To Lycanthropy
Prevent Monster Heal
+25-40 To Strength
+10 To Energy

• Proposed Buffs:
    • Add +3 To Maul
    • Add +3 To Hunger
    • Remove +10 To Energy
    • Remove +2 To Mana After Each Kill

I think making charges viable on weapons instead of being worthless is a fun change and adds some spice to the item. Nothing gamebreaking.

Switching gears. I still think meditation level on Insight is too powerful and invalidates Warmth. Warmth does not have similar mana regen capabilities as meditation and should be brought down a notch. Insight is simply too good for the runes it costs and broadly solves mana issues on builds far too efficiently, especially in the early stages…

Insight
Ral Tir Tal Sol
Polearm, Staves, Bows, Crossbows
Level 12-17 Meditation Aura When Equipped
+35% Faster Cast Rate
+200-260% Enhanced Damage
+9 To Minimum Damage
180-250% Bonus to Attack Rating
Adds 5-30 Fire Damage
+75 Poison Damage Over 5 Seconds
+1-6 To Critical Strike
+5 To All Attributes
23% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

• Proposed Nerfs:
    • Change Meditation Aura from Level 12-17 to Level 6-10
2 Likes

Since I´v not found a unique, that I would like to talk about on our current proposal (what is a good thing :slight_smile: ) I would like to talk about some of our general changes so far.

When we talked about Splendor we where talking about voodoo heads as well. Not sure if in this thread or somewhere else, but what dou you think about adding 3 OS for the elite voodoo heads? Would not add 4 OS since a really good 3/3/3 skills head with spirit (even nerfed) would be stronger then a +45% res pally shield imho. But Ancients Pledge, Sanctury, Dragon and Dream (allways without synergies!) are not to crazy I guess? Even 3X Um would not hurt too much I guess?

@ Charles we havent finished discussion on Sanctury shield RW! :slight_smile:

What do you think? Still haven´t testet the dual lawbringer combo.........

And I´ve think there is room for an 3 OS staff RW between Leaf (Fire) and Memory (ES, Static). Since I don´t want to lower the value of our proposes uniqes in this lvl range, I´d strive for an generally weak option on a naked 3 OS staff. But maybe viable on 3 OS staff with the right +3 skills staff mods attached an with a cold them?

It should have only +1 or +2 all skills or +3 cold skills and only max +25 FCR (less than lvl 28 Razorswitch and Memory RW) . The highest rune determins the lvl req. but Dol, Shael, Sol are useless in this range. So I would go for a lvl 35 Io rune with +10 Vita. And maybe dual Tir (+2x2 MAEK)?

So:
+1-2 all Skills (your could reroll) or +3 cold skills (each sorc only)
+15-25 FCR

• 10 Vita (Io)
  • 4 MAEK (2xTir)

What else? +3 Shiver armor and +3 ice blast?

Do you see any room for this here? Or should that stay unique territory? If not, a fitting name for such a baby? Same with 2 OS katars. But thats for a later post…

I would not change the current proposal too much. Just Cannot Be Frozen is not needed in my opinion if they implement the stacking of half freeze duration. For starting at lvl 27 full set if youre lucky to find the super rare boots. It´s already very decent with the current changes!

I´m with you, it´s not super appealing. But not expensive on the other hand as well.
So I would simply increas some of the stats.

+16 To Strength
+16 To Vitality
+10 To Energy
All Resistances +15

So maybe all 4 stats to 20%? That seems appropriate for mid game lvl 47 high def armor? It that might not be enough for the invest some damage reduced would fit as well? But I guess with all above set to 20 that would be appealing already for Um/Pul?

Haven´t seen that after I wrote my comment on SurpirseMFkr. Also a good take! But I think that might be a bit to much for the lvl and costs? Indestructible and eth would result in mega high def (makes it stand out though). But then the res should not be 30 imho.

On the one hand I think those changes are really thematic and suitable. But on the other hand Hoto is so trong already. I´d doesn´t need to be perfect in any way (keeps the door open for other choices!).

So thats why we didn´t touch it so far. Would leave all of those as is. They are good and decent for the given cost imho.

Lvl 36 spirit wolf on a lvl 47 item. Does this not make it a very strong swap weapon for summon druids? That might be to much. I could support the proc changes (but think they are not really needed). For the wolfs I would not go beyond lvl 25 tbh.

If they change the proposed buffs to base weapons, that might be a strong RW for the cost. I agree that on an eth base the charges for blood golem are a kind of akward. But I would - if even - change lvl 22 blood golem to lets say 30 and increase charges from 15 to 30-40 (@ Charels: Lvl 44 rather then more charges and lvl 30?). If they used up, then okay, thats life.

You use that for your poison builds. As long as poison dagger is not viable it will be a pnova necro or pjava armor basicially. Thats why I would keep max mana on it (helps those builds). If you get a high roll it is a very usefull armor option (just rolled a +26 pdmg bramle, whats suck****). But generally not too much needed here tbh.

Not with you here. For the poison chars using it mana would be important.

But with you on this one!

Not with you here. Beast is a very specialized RW. And good as it is. If you want DS then build a Death :slight_smile: Would not touch it tbh.

My words. Do we really need to buff another strong RW? it has already its uses and is good in this niche tbh.

Passion is not to crazy so I could go with that. But we should try not to make mediocre RW super viable. That doesn´t help the uniques :slight_smile:

I see your point for end game items (at least some). But early to mid game. I guess they will be used relatively often. It they stack to your char, we will see builds utilizing those. Thats I´m pretty sure about.

Thanks for your participation! Please go on help us make this long list stay relevant! :slight_smile:

Word!

Generally agree with you here. But the problem is, they wont change existing items. We all have several Insights in stash. Would be a bummer for new players tbh. So I would not hope to get a complete rework and would not touch it at all. Same accounts for enigma, but since this is so iconic, they might really put some more effort in this?

So, a lot of comments to make. Hope I didn´t mix up to much :slight_smile:

Have a good one everybody!

1 Like

Agreed. I think the elite voodoo heads could really benefit from increasing max sockets to 3 as shown below…

Max Sockets Current Improved
Bone Knife 1 2
Mithril Point 1 2
Tomahawk 2 3
Truncheon 2 3
Walking Stick 2 3
Stalagmite 3 4
Ogre Axe 3 4
Hyperion Spear 3 4
Feral Axe 4 5
Legendary Mallet 4 5
Scourge 5 6
Minion Skull 2 3
Overseer Skull 2 3
Hellspawn Skull 2 3
Succubus Skull 2 3
Bloodlord Skull 2 3

To be honest, not sure on this one. This would have to be tested in PTR, but still think Sanctuary should have Sanctuary Aura.

Agreed, we can keep as-is.

Good take. How about keep Indestructible (prevents spawning Eth), DR and boost golem and molten boulder as it really strengthens theme, but remove buff to resist…

Stone
Shael Um Pul Lum
Body Armor
+60% Faster Hit Recovery
+300 Defense vs. Missile
+16 To Strength
+16 To Vitality
+10 To Energy
All Resistances +15

• Proposed Buffs:
    • Add Indestructible
    • Add Damage Reduced By 15%
    • Change Molten Boulder Level to 24
    • Change Clay Golem Level to 24

Sounds good.

Agreed.

I would still like to see a modest buff to Beast that gives +Maul and strengthens grizzly. This change doesn’t really impact the overall power, but is more of a flavorful change…

Beast
Ber Tir Um Mal Lum
Axes, Scepters, Hammers
+20% Chance of Crushing Blow
+25% Chance of Open Wounds
+3 To Werebear
+3 To Lycanthropy
Prevent Monster Heal
+25-40 To Strength
+10 To Energy

• Proposed Buffs:
    • Add +3 To Maul
    • Remove +10 To Energy

Disagree with you on this one. The item will be nerfed in a fresh Season, and should be a non-issue going forward. People will adapt, and moves the game in a positive direction.

1 Like

Charles unfortunately removing the plus +10 to energy requires the Lum rune to be taken out of RW.

When I made the proposal to increase it to 4 sockets it was exactly in that sense, 3 would help a lot, but I believe that necromancers have the right to use spirit on their shield too.

A small buff to splendor helps, but it doesn’t make up for the paladin’s gap.

2 Likes