[Classic] The Shared Stash

My sorc found a sick lance id like to give to my barbarian. Oh wait. I can’t. It’s ridiculous. Can’t make tcp/ip games. Give classic a shared stash. Even if it only holds one item lol.

2 Likes

Over a year and still no response.

2 Likes

They’re ok with making other changes that effect classic but not some basic quality of life. They just don’t care. It’s not even on they’re radar.

2 Likes

Hey; it’s been ten days since the last post. So; I’m here to remind you that the Classic Community wants the shared stash.

This is a Diablo 2 Resurrected Feature, not a Lord of Destruction Feature, stop being ridiculous about this.

We get patch updates and auto gold pick up, and fast cast, and all sorts of features that come with Resurrection, it only makes sense that we get the shared stash as well. Classic Diablo 2 players gain no benefit by dropping items on the ground.

3 Likes

Shared stash. Shared stash. Shared stash. Shared stash. Shared stash.

2 Likes

So many classic players are quitting because of this and 0 support for the gamemode.

I didn’t even play Classic in D2R because of this, and I suspect even Terror Zones did not make it there.

1 Like

Nope :frowning:

it is just one thing to add and they are unable to do it and don’t have the balls to post an answer here ;( True sad story…

Shame! Shame! Shame! Blizz…

2 Likes

everyone here needs too file a complaint with the FTC cus they sold u game that u thought would have it as a given and even didn’t let u make a non ex-pack toon on the open beta to know for sure i just gave them the benefit of doubt so done with that every time blizz pulls this *** kinda done blizz!

bro relax just quit the game like everyone else

1 Like

Nearly a year and a half since Pez’s reply here and soon to be 2 years since the original post…

1 Like

Shared stash. C’mon. It’s almost Christmas. Seriously. Shared Stash.

3 Likes

Didn’t you read?

They just said “f u” classic players in their holiday special.

C’mon BLIZZARD.
BIGGER and SHARED STASH please.

1 Like

I didn’t see that, any link?

The 22 Nights of Terror holiday event can be enjoyed in all online game modes except for Classic Diablo II.

Blizzard; we want a shared stash.

4 Likes

Just do it already. .

1 Like

See this? You had a thriving Classic community begging for two years, and now all you have is one reply a week at best. These are the death throes of a community that could have been something beautiful.

2 Likes

Yup its basically just a bump to the thread every now and then. I think everyone os just moving on at this point and its not going to be to D4.