[Classic] The Shared Stash

everyone here needs too file a complaint with the FTC cus they sold u game that u thought would have it as a given and even didn’t let u make a non ex-pack toon on the open beta to know for sure i just gave them the benefit of doubt so done with that every time blizz pulls this *** kinda done blizz!

bro relax just quit the game like everyone else

1 Like

Nearly a year and a half since Pez’s reply here and soon to be 2 years since the original post…

1 Like

Shared stash. C’mon. It’s almost Christmas. Seriously. Shared Stash.

3 Likes

Didn’t you read?

They just said “f u” classic players in their holiday special.

C’mon BLIZZARD.
BIGGER and SHARED STASH please.

1 Like

I didn’t see that, any link?

The 22 Nights of Terror holiday event can be enjoyed in all online game modes except for Classic Diablo II.

Blizzard; we want a shared stash.

4 Likes

Just do it already. .

1 Like

See this? You had a thriving Classic community begging for two years, and now all you have is one reply a week at best. These are the death throes of a community that could have been something beautiful.

2 Likes

Yup its basically just a bump to the thread every now and then. I think everyone os just moving on at this point and its not going to be to D4.

I was always hoping that Blizzard will give us access to our mule by the way of the right mouse pull-down menu with a list of all mules without a need to leave the game. That would be nice, but have no idea what that means for the programmers, is this possible at all ??

Shared Stash: come on.

2 Likes

casually returning to see if classic still gets ignored.

1 Like

classic doesn’t get ignored, it gets mocked by the devs.

They explicitly stated that they make the 22 nights of terror event but not for classic, because fu.

So they know that there is a classic mode, but they sh!t on it on purpose.

3 Likes

I genuinely think they hate us. Like a pure deep down in the back of you mind primal hatred for us.

2 Likes

These words are so true.

Blizzard devs never really played D2.

They ignore our basic want in D2R:

Please give us the shared stash.

2 Likes

This thread has 44k views which is more than most highly viewed threads.

Please Blizzard give us the Classic Shared Stash.

5 Likes

New PTR next week. Who wants to wager this doesn’t make it into this patch as well? :rofl:

3 Likes