Character missing after exiting game

Played about 2 hours online, on my way to a1 boss. Then got a “disconnected from server”. After restarrting the game, no charackter was found …

edit:
character is now back, but lvl1 like never played … this sucks so much -.-

1 Like

My character is back but now I can’t log in, lmao.

Edit: Managed to log, everything is as I left it.

Edit #2: 5 minutes back into the game I ONCE AGAIN get disconnected and my character is ONCE AGAIN gone. Well played, it’s a joke.

My character has been back for 5 minutes but it keeps saying he is already in a game.

But I’m not there. Does this mean anything?

One offline char has vanished, and another rolled back from lvl 6 to level 1.
How did they manage to mess up OFFLINE characters?

Character got rollbacked from 18 to 10. Thanks for nothing

Was kicked out of game and now char is level 1 :frowning:
This really sucks

1 Like

Same for me, i’m disgusted :frowning:

1 Like

Booted from the game. Logged back in to be met with 4 hours of lost progress…
So stupid, would have preferred if it just stopped me from playing in the first place…

1 Like

Same :frowning: just found my 2nd set item too.

Same here. Online character (Amazon) still exists but reset everything, items, levels, quest progress, and NPC interactions. May have something to do with trouble I had setting up the character in the first place, it would not successfully create a character for several tries.

Same here. Online character (Amazon) still exists but reset everything, items, levels, quest progress, and NPC interactions. May have something to do with trouble I had setting up the character in the first place, it would not successfully create a character for several tries.

Should also mention here that all of my keybinding changes seem to have stuck just fine, so the issue is very specifically with characters saving. Tried exiting and restarting a few times but it doesn’t seem to be able to find my character as she was.

I played all day on a new char…since the minute I could login…deep into act 2 already…booted from server and now I’m a naked level 1

Same issue here (my level 8 necro). It actually happened to me after a game crash. I was playing on my Amazonian and the game crash 30 seconds after killing Blood Raven… I logged back in my necro was gone, and the progress on my Ama was wiped. My characters were all “offline mode” characters…

1 Like

Wtf is this bug, played all day, logged off to eat and when i relaunch the game, my character lvl 16 is gone, i was playing offline because online was impossible due to the perfect serveurs…
And now ?

2 Likes

Dude crash diablo 2: resurrected and my chars is level 1… im level 9 necromancer…

I demand all my lost progress and rare armor.
I just got back to level 3. o.O.

Random disconnect and lost 2 hours of character progression. Will my 9 levels come back or do I need to start over? At least let us know if our time has been lost.

@ Isquanchyu This just happened to you now? Not at the server shut down earlier?

I did not make the character until after the server restarted. I was unable to start a game before that.

Ah, sorry to hear that :\

Thanks for the info…looks like I will not be starting over again yet.