Character missing after exiting game

I lost a sorc in the jail act 1. Are we gonna get them back or is it not even worth playing this POS not ready for release game?

Same thing, got crash after arrived to a shrine, wanted to re-enter, wouldnt let me in, restarted game, character gone or hidden/disappeared.?`pls keep us updated

Same i was just insde outer cloisters and went to grab a drink and now its all gone. Normal by the looks of the other posts

I too have lost my level 11 Druid after farming runes and starting the blacksmith quest in act 1… any updates?

Whoop, character has returned! :smiley:

Able to get into game with it?

Same problem, game crashed in act II and character disappear.

My level 8 character is missing also.

It’s fun to play though.

My character is also missing after the emergency maintenance… :frowning: what is going on?

Same problem. After few hours i “save and exit” the game, after a litle break all my character are gone.

looks like some chars are coming back but the servers are down for the moment

Same here. Finished Tristramquest logged out and now sorc is missing in charactermenu.

But now game creation issues are back, alternating between issue communicating and character already in game…

I created a Paladin named Arther and a Wizard. I started playing the Paladin after todays maint (aprox 2pm) and got to around lvl 10. I experienced a sudden disconnect saying i lost internet access however i did not lose internet access on my PC (was connected to netflix, w/o an issue). When i re-authenticated, i did not have either of the characters.

lost my character, 14 sorc, tons of good starting stuff.

came back a few minutes later but still get error character is already in a game

I’m the same and the character disappeared

Same thing on my end, except I wasn’t doing anything in particular. I parked and tabbed out to google something real quick, a minute or two later I tab back and it’s on the character screen. I try to re-enter, I get the error that my character can’t be found in the server. I relog, she’s gone. I try to make another one of her (I was only level 2, no biggie) and it says I can’t make a character. I then try to make a necromancer in case something is up with a conflict of me making another assassin with the same name, no luck.

Lost my amazon after 2hours.

(edit: my char is now returned intact)

Creating a character made the old one come back !