Character missing after exiting game

same here, characters in offline mode are gone.

1 Like

Yep, was about to go to stoney field and it crashed. Loaded back up and no character…Is there any news to this?

If you create a new character then go back a screen they should show up. Worked for me.

Same here as well. Made a Druid. Got it to level 4 and finished the Den of Evil. I save/exit and I se that my druid is level 3 not level 4. I click to play the game and it said that the character was already in the game. So I exit the game entirely and restart it. No druid. All gone. Lucky for me he was only level 4.

Exactly the same thing happened to me.
Freed Deckard Cain with a becro, and took a food break.
When I restarted the game the character had vanished without a trace.

Like you, I searched for it, nothing.

2 Likes

While my char has not disappeared I was disconntected lost all progress and now it wont let me back in keeps saying char not found on server. Yeah first day bugs

Hi, i was facing the dissappearing char as well, press create (new char) and then go back, it appeared again to me.

regarding the undentified items i still didn’t find solution so far…

mine character is missing and at first it was saying i could not make a game lobby because there already exists one.

Same here. Had to exit, noticed char lvl lower than it should be. After returning - no char. Gone.

I also have the same problem. Created sorceress, got lvl 8, reseted game, now I am lvl 6. Created other sorceress, reseted game, now I do not have second toon. Can you fix it and recover my progress?

i saved cain and started doing tristruns at lvl 9, exit the game and now my char is lvl 3 and lost all progression.

made it to the end of act 1, level 19 paladin, and i was suddenly struck with some lag in offline mode (has been fine up till the moment after getting waypoint to Jails) so i save and exited and left the diablo game to desktop, is this a bug or is this a glitch i dont wanna continue leveling up if all progress gets deleted, my stash is intact through the shared tabs.

1 Like

well i just got to lvl 12 just reloaded to do tristram again, character is lvl 1 now and shared stash is empty
*Edit i am playing on the online-mode

не удалось войти в игру данный персонаж уже находится в игре на данном сервере.
был персонаж 10го уровня, а стал 5го, квесты и шмот не сохранились в прогрессе. что вообще происходит? за это я деньги заплатил? нахрена вы бетту делали, ничего не исправили!

Same…mine rolled back twice already…

1 Like

had a disconnect on lvl 11, startet game again and both this character and a second lvl 1 character where gone

game disconnected, lost lvl 12 necro :frowning:

where is my character!?

Just lost my lvl 14 necro

Level 12 sorc, found a gull dagger (which excited me to no end), but lost connection to server. At first it looked like I got rolled back to level 6 (not sure if i had the dagger at thet point), but couldnt make a game. Restarted the client, and my character was completely gone.