Character missing after exiting game

they need to reboot the servers asap

Same problem hereā€¦ server issue?

i dont understand how the beta was almost flawless and now its completely unplayable and filled with bugs, it was actually much better before

1 Like

sounds like it. my character is back, but all the drops from Blood Raven are gone.

Character seems to be backā€¦canā€™t log in thoughā€¦

Makes you wonder if it was really flawless as people claim. If it was, these problems wouldnā€™t be a issue

i played the beta and never had any of the issues im having now. it wasnt perfect but it wasnt this

1 Like

game keeps crashing after it says my character is already in another server.

Could be server side issues than. A ton more people have access to the game now compared to beta. Blizzard probably didnā€™t anticiapte thatā€¦as usual.

Only thing I can think of that makes sense.

1 Like

yeah i think i just lost my lvl 13 paladinā€¦he is gone atleast. great

same missing my necro after log out

Maybe there were too many sorcs and palas made. So they had to delete them. (Just kidding). Lost my Sorc after killing Countess at lvl 8.

1 Like

Same here, online character wiped/missing!
Sadly one would expect a company whoā€™s been in the game industry for this long to seriously be in a better shape than this :confused:

EDIT: Heā€™s now back! ā€¦ realy confusing

Same. Good bye my Druidā€¦ goodbye my friend.

Can everyone edit their post or post another saying if these are offline or online characters?

2 Likes

I had very briefly lost my online lvl 4 necro, got it back after the maintaince, but now the game is lagging super hard, it wasnā€™t before character issue happened.

Got my zon to 18 before the servers went downā€¦dont even know if they are back up but when i try to log in cant see my zon eitherā€¦poof gone

Lost my chars as well, but when I pressed create character and cancelled they were backā€¦however my main is still ingame according to the game (after more than 30 minutes and a reboot of my whole pc) and the others crash when making a gameā€¦online for 3h now and have played less than 1 hour, really bad launch

i have the same problem, i played since it was released. crashed and when he came back he canā€™t log in - apparently heā€™s ā€œin another gameā€.

and when creating another character in online mode it loads and turns a black screen and never enters the game.

Same issue here, I made an Offline character since the Online stuff is obviously broken, Played for a while, decided to save and exit and reboot the game, and my character is gone. I searched files on computer after my characters name and there was nothing!

1 Like