Character missing after exiting game

Happened to me as well. Created a new character and my characters populated.

Same issue here. Got kicked off server. Character showed as Lvl 1 in Lobby, and restarted game, and now I have nothing.

Character came back but canā€™t login

My character has returned, but now I canā€™t open a game.

Ran through first dungeon, save and exit, character went from level 3 to level 1. Loaded the level 1, says character does not exist. Reload game, try again to log in level 1, says character exists in another game. I think it is having a backlog of characters and it keeps you logged in until the save completes, and maybe it is stalled completely.

my character came back guys, they come back! cant log in though+

Same problem, only it happened after transferring a 1.14d classic save. Hope they can fix this.

Character is back but now get error that the character is already in another game on the server.

Same, iā€™m at one quest to finish act 1 then trying to id some item but the scroll doesnt work so got to go at town to try with the old man and the game froze so i had to restart then my character is no longer there

Same issue. My game abruptly went back to the main menu as though my internet connection died, which it didnā€™t. Then it showed my newly created Amazon at level 1, which was wrong. Couldnā€™t log in, kept saying character could not be found. Restarted game and now my Amazon is gone.

Same problem, I guess the server is not good enough to have so many people join the game at the same time.

After Exiting Battle.net my character reappeared, but now it says failed to connect to server because character is already on a server

2 Likes

Same my character disappear after Blood Raven quest

my character returned. saw some folks getting their chars back in replies so i restarted the program. just stuck on actually creating the game now

Like everyone else, my character came back but canā€™t login - apparently itā€™s ā€œin another game alreadyā€ :open_mouth:

Character is back, but canā€™t play now cause error says itā€™s still in a game on this server.

Same as all above though my character returned at lvl 2 opposed to lvl 3 when I save/quit.

Same here, Sorc is gone.

Any one having this problem with offline characters?

3 Likes

Bliizard is a joke,ā€¦

3 Likes