Character lost. diablo 2 resurrected

Very frustrating to see this happening, how can it be so hard to keep the same game stable… like they did not have 20 years to figure it out…

2 Likes

Thats a joke really… You did a roll back and I lost the progress and items I dropped today (high level runes…). I dont think I will spend anymore cash on your games for quite some time

They are pathetic and suck. I got an open ticket too. for 10 days, nobody has still even tried to solve the problem. All the GMs just telling me bullsht. Looks like I can’t have my java amazon back. This company sucks we should all ask for a refund.

2 Likes

Just adding in I also lost my Characters a lv 54 Javazon and a lv20 Sorceress I would start a new character but I don’t want this to happen again as well. I hope they fix it and all our stuff pops back up, until then I won’t be playing I guess =c

same here, all my chars (LVL 83 sorc+11 mules) are gone

Adding to the list of victims. This just happened to me this morning. Tried logging completely out of everything and back in did not resolve the issue.

1 Like

Also lost my chars just now :<

Got the same Problem in EU Realm

ALL of my characters are gone just now…like what the actual F

where is my full Tal l90 sorc? omg i had so good gear and high runes. made a Grief for my paladin hes also gone so my sorc “MrData” l90 gone, my L1 paladin “MrSmite” gone with Greif and full Sigons. If i don’t get these characters back i won’t play this game anymore, i blame blizzard for this. first day my offline character was also suddenly gone. this is not acceptable for a big company like blizzard. WTF???

1 Like

Also just lost all of my characters… Was online trying to create a game, then got an error saying Character could not be found on the server. Logged out n back in, all toons gone.

1 Like

Lost all my chars as well, any blues could clarify please ?

2 Likes

same here everything is gone a minute ago

1 Like

Same here… just lost all my chars

same thing happen to me just 5 mins ago. Blizzard pls FIX !!

/same… wow - anybody knows if this is perm or temp?

Same problem… Yesterday night i played… now i came online and all my Online Chars are gone…

my toons are all gone now as well. first the server issues now this…

Just lost 7 high end characters , sure hope its a server issue cause that is a kick in the dick

me too. All my 3 characters gone today