Character lost. diablo 2 resurrected

Mines missing too. Just got to Act 2 nightmare. Frustrating thing is I lost my offline progress on my first character when the game first started and never got it back. So I made an online one because all of the reports said it was offline with the issue’s…

Même chose pour moi, j’ai tout perdu ma progression (lvl 87 sorc) Ils vont perdre énormément de joueurs. C’est une question de temps. Moi je ne partirai pas de nouveaux personnages. C’est une perte de temps totale.

Just happened to me moments ago. It sounds like this is a widespread issue. I’m sure this thread will continue to blow up. I lost a REALLY good geared lv 91 sorc with many many many hours of play time and multiple mules to go with it. All of them, gone all at once.

I have a feeling something is up with the battle.net servers and the characters will come back when its fixed. If i go into create a new character it doesnt let me either so something must be going on behind the scenes

2 Likes

“We are aware of an issue that is affecting our authentication servers, which may result in slow or failed login attempts. We are currently investigating the cause and will provide updates as they are available”.

^This is an alert on the battle.net launcher. This is probably the source of the issue.

2 Likes

same thing happened to my SOR. so sad :frowning:

NOOOOOO WAYYYYYYYYYY… I keep thinking that the servers are going to catch up and all of my characters and loot are going to come back. I’m losing heart with every comment I read here. What the FFFFFFFFFF?! I just lost soooo many valuable items this is unbelievable horse****

Same issue here. Both online characters have just disappeared. I was changing difficulty and it failed to create the game. Character list is now empty.

Same here, money well spent on anouther Blizzard blunder.

I dont think you lost everything, they are doing emergency maintenance to fix something that is messing with the authentication servers. I believe you arent actually getting logged in even though its showing the character screen,

Same has happened to me I don’t play very often, but it appears to be a trend this morning in particular. Hoping it’s just a server issue.

They just took the servers down for emergency maintenance. I am guessing this is why?

And yes, it has been a glitchy start. But glitches are going to happen. There are a lot less glitches with this game than other games I have played right out the gate. So be a bit understanding when it comes to these problems? You try getting everything perfect over trillions of lines of codes and let me know how it goes…

i’m going to choose to be optimistic this morning and hope you’re right lol
otherwise i just lost a looottt of potential jsp

fingers crossed

Same thing here as well, was in the beginning of ACT III on NM and game crashed, I loaded it up again to make sure everything was still there and it was so I saved and exited and now this morning character is completely gone. Really hoping this is just a server issue like last time, I see they are working on servers now, most likely this issue… I hope. One thing that needs to be fixed with this game and a lot of game now is files need saved locally, its too easy for a server to go down and everyones hours of gameplay is gone. Makes no sense to save everything to a cloud.

All my characters are gone too.

If they’re gone for good, I’m done with all Blizzard products.

6 Likes

All my characters are gone as well :sob:

“Works as intended”
At least until it works.

/no char available, all dispared in the same second.

I see Blizard still havent learnt to communicate with paying costumer…

1 Like

My characters have gone missing as well. Does anyone know if I can make a new character while waiting for my other characters to (hopefully) reappear? I don’t want it to affect my shared stash.

Same here restarted the game because was lagging and now my chartered is gone

same thing happened to me. I got kicked out of the game and upon return my online character disappeared! hopefully it’s just temporary.